F150/FX4 hidden winch mount.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F150/FX4 hidden winch mount.

Might be my only mod, I just cant imagine it needing anything else. Maybe a 2.5 level kit and a hair bigger tires but I doubt it.

This was kind of an ass whoopin. I could do it again in a freaking hour but the instructions are terrible, my winch controller didn't exactly play well with their mount, and there were some differences in mine and what the instructions offered. Video helped a lot though, when I got tired of wondering what the hell they were talking about, in the instructions. Oh and no body lifts or Eco Boosts bitches.

Rough Country Mount 229.00 shipped
    Smitty Built H2O 10k winch with wireless remote. 439.00 out the door at 4 wheel parts.

I am a big fan of Smittybuilts and wire cable. I beat the shit out of my winches and I imagine I would go through some rope. Never had to winch the Jeep out of mud but I pulled down a tree house, straightened a patio, pulled out posts, trees, anything you can imagine. Hell I even used it to swing giant oaks in the right direction as I cut them down.

Whos your Daddy?

I guess I am glad I didn't get the long bed since there were storms coming. It fits with the wifes car and the Harley.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

That's pretty slick looking. But now where are you going to put the front plate, officer?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        That's pretty slick looking. But now where are you going to put the front plate, officer?
        Haha I was waiting for that. There are mount holes below the plate. No plates yet from the dealership. They also make a mount that slaps on the fair lead.
        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Truck is baller. Do the cooled seats push conditioned air or are they just ventilated?

Comment

EcoBoost plate mount, it puts it on the side, google it.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
              Truck is baller. Do the cooled seats push conditioned air or are they just ventilated?
              They actually just get really cold. I have no idea how this works but it is very nice. I am still trying to figure out shit. Realized that the lockers and fog lights came on by pulling the knobs last night.

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              EcoBoost plate mount, it puts it on the side, google it.
              Sweet
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

I'd trade you my setup (13 ecoboost) but I'm worried the center mount will block the IC and radiator too much. Slick setup though man I like it

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                  I'd trade you my setup (13 ecoboost) but I'm worried the center mount will block the IC and radiator too much. Slick setup though man I like it
                  It will block the intercooler too much.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Just in case you guys thought I was kidding. This big bastard was dead and angled out over my neighbors fence. I was going to tension it and then cut it, however I noticed when I was putting the tension to it that the ground started moving. I said challenge accepted and just pulled it on over.

About 30 foot tall and a foot and a half trunk.

Mom enjoys her free firewood.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Good to see it being put to use.

Comment

Comment

Damn that's a good looking truck.
                          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by Awdturbo4 View Post

Awe, it's cute!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              Awe, it's cute!
                              did you post pics of your new setup yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X