Stumptown (Foxbody Mustang)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stumptown (Foxbody Mustang)

how do you trap someone in the trunk of a foxbody gt? well the the show called it a trunk! hahaha

Last edited by scootro; 09-26-2019, 10:14 AM.

Only three possible positive things from this show:

1. Tits of lead actress
    2. Ass of lead actress
    3. Destruction of hatchback fox bodies increasing the future value of said body style which is currently worth somewhere between jack and shit
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

In the comic book. Dex has an old Mustang that's in and out of the shop. She finally totals it during "The Case of the Baby in the Velvet Case," by jumping it over a suspension bridge as it's rising, and is rewarded with a much newer model of Mustang... which promptly gets its back bumper sheared off by a random passerby.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Last edited by scootro; 09-26-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

They hoisted a Mustang to promote the new series on ABC called Stumptown.

Comment

Comment

i watched the first episode, looks decent so far

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              In the comic book. Dex has an old Mustang that's in and out of the shop. She finally totals it during "The Case of the Baby in the Velvet Case," by jumping it over a suspension bridge as it's rising, and is rewarded with a much newer model of Mustang... which promptly gets its back bumper sheared off by a random passerby.
              Well that’s cool. I’m a Cobie Smulders fan, so I hope this show does well. I don’t have cable and I’m a cheapass, so I’ll probably pass on it or hopefully catch up on streaming, but it looks cool.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Well that’s cool. I’m a Cobie Smulders fan, so I hope this show does well. I don’t have cable and I’m a cheapass, so I’ll probably pass on it or hopefully catch up on streaming, but it looks cool.
                watch it on hulu for $6 bucks a month. it airs the day after

Comment

You don't need cable to watch it...just an antenna. I watched it. In typical Dukes of Hazard fashion the jump scene I'm sure totally destroyed the car....not a chance that car survived intact. The engine not wanting to start in several scenes was obviously fake...they don't even sound like that when cranking...but it was an hours worth of entertainment with an 80's pony car...not bad.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    watch it on hulu for $6 bucks a month. it airs the day after
                    There ya go. I hadn’t looked on Hulu yet. Thanks!

Comment

There ya go. I hadn’t looked on Hulu yet. Thanks!
                      i get tired of Netflix. so i switch it up

Comment

Not a fan, but she is teh hotness. In her Maxim pics she showed her C-section scar, that equals a good pussy...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

would do.

Comment

Working...
                          X