Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programmers

Anyone here a programmer? C++, Java?

I've been mulling around the idea of learning Java, so I sat down yesterday and read some beginner stuff on it. I've never programmed anything but I think I might have a nack for it.

Plural Sight has (or had) a 10 day trial. It's a great resource for developers and IT people. Check it out.

I'd suggest learning Java first. C++ is good to know but Java is more modern and easier to learn. They're similar enough that once you learn one of them, picking up the other won't be too tough. Hit me up with any questions you have.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

The old lady has been cranking with ruby and java script, and now she's teaching herself clojure.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Learn C first because if you don't learn proper code structure, you'll be just like every other shit developer thats out there.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
          Learn C first because if you don't learn proper code structure, you'll be just like every other shit developer thats out there.
          This.

Java is a bloated amalgamation of several different coding languages. That's what makes it easy.

Comment

I made java this morning...did pretty well if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
            X