FFL in south Ft Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFL in south Ft Worth

Looking for new FFL to ship and receive guns through in south fort worth. any suggestions? good reliable customer service with some product security is a must.

FFL Finder: Find an FFL Dealer in Your Area The FFL Dealer Network is designed to make it easier for a buyer to get in touch with an FFL holder in his local area that is willing to manage the transfer of his firearms purchase. The FFL dealer will typically charge a nominal fee for […]

enter your zipcode and it will find some near you.

If youre near rendon, theres a small gun shop there. Hes a good guy

Comment

Originally posted by franks View Post
      Looking for new FFL to ship and receive guns through in south fort worth. any suggestions? good reliable customer service with some product security is a must.
      Cash advance pawn in Benbrook. I've used them for years without issue... $10 for all transfers CHL or not.

Comment

^ Yup. i've used them for all my out of state purchases.
        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Awsome. Ill go see the pawn guys in benbrook

Comment

cash advance pawn is no longer doing transfers, i called this morning.

Comment

I've done a few transfers through Carlos @ DFW Shoots. He is in south Arlington which should be an easy drive on I-20. 3 transfers for $25 and cheaper if you are military have your CFL. www.dfwshoots.com

Comment

Working...
              X