68 Camaro. Ok deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 68 Camaro. Ok deal?

I've been looking for a 67-68 Camaro for awhile now and I'm about to just jump on this one. What do y'all think? I don't necessarily care if it is numbers matching or a true SS I just want something that has had most of the work done to it so I can enjoy driving it while finishing it up.

What should I pay for this car? Thanks fellas

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I should have said it has to be a manual as well.

Comment

Trying not to go over 25k

Comment

Nitrous, trunk mounted batteries, hacked up door panels. Seems nice enough looking, but something doesn't let me trust this one for some reason. That is a cool vintage Edlebrock intake though.

Comment

Its nice, dont know if is $25k nice. But I have been out of the loop on these.. Would have liked to have seen some disc brakes on it. It is a nice car. Check it out in person. Pictures hide too much. Check for the tell tale rust areas. The fact that it is a 4 speed jacks the price up.

Comment

pass. To much crap on that car to equal $24 k

Comment

Just fyi this place is about 30 mins from my home. They notoriously overprice

Comment

Yeah the nitrous seems sketch.

akfodysvn, thanks for the heads up man.

Comment

my dream is to get a POS 67-69 from a junk yard. in really bad condition and do a full resto mod on it. i've done paint & body work my whole life so im good. only thing i'll i would have to pay someone else to do is upholstery.

i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                      my dream is to get a POS 67-69 from a junk yard. in really bad condition and do a full resto mod on it. i've done paint & body work my whole life so im good. only thing i'll i would have to pay someone else to do is upholstery.

Why don't you get one? Perfectly restorable crapboxes are always at the swap meets.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        Why don't you get one? Perfectly restorable crapboxes are always at the swap meets.
                        Can't right now. I still gotta have money for parts. Hopefully by next summer I can snatch one up. And get the ball rolling.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Soap, you just have me a great sig line. Kudos
                          Originally posted by soap

Comment

This car is real clean underneath, and runs and drive good.

HUGE Inventory! Financing AVAILABLE! Give us a call - (903) 891-0000! Offering a large supply of Classic Cars, Muscle Cars, and Hot Rods for sale. Located in Sherman, TX, we provide quality classic cars for a great price!

If you'd like any more info on it, PM me and I can give you a call and go over it, and send you some more pictures of the floor pans, etc.

-Aaron

Comment

Working...
                            X