• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    This thread has taken a dump.
    It literally turned into a shit storm!

David

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Winners sit around in a shithole, literally? If you were a winner, you’d have walked right out the door and said fuck this. Instead you sat there like a cuck and posted a whiny tidbit about the entire situation.

And the bit about you doing okay with the military types, pure horseshit. I was in the Navy 10years and you wouldn’t last a few months. They tolerate you, but secretly they all know your a big blowhard and laugh about it behind your back. Or maybe I’m wrong, there are a lot of ex military people running as democrats these days. I’m sure the Chelsea Manning types and you do mesh beautifully.

At least I don’t sit around sniffing other peoples excrement and then try and turn into something to brag about....
      Oh, is that what this is about, you think I was trying to brag and make little Anthony feel like he has a tiny little baby dick? As if I would bother with that.

I can tell you what winners do not do, baby dick. They don’t constantly post about some insignificant 401k account balance. They also don’t quote Dave Ramsey or act like living below their means is some secret to riches that only they have figured out. I have a ten year old who has already figured it out. I can get him to manage your money if you want. I can see it being incredibly positive since your pathetic ass is so fucking deluded that you think you have something to brag about.
      Last edited by Broncojohnny; 06-08-2018, 08:44 AM.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

This thread has become even more entertaining since it derailed, and it was already entertaining to begin with. The glory days of measuring one's accomplishments by the number of cowskins they possess has now been eclipsed!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
          This thread has become even more entertaining since it derailed, and it was already entertaining to begin with. The glory days of measuring one's accomplishments by the number of cowskins they possess has now been eclipsed!
          Anthony will be posting his atm receipt later today, I’m sure
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Pics of office views on deck!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              ass to mouth receipt?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                GIT DAT PAPER!

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Money bag trick Ho!

Comment

Anthony doubled down on being stupid to remove all doubt. Until today the worst double down I have ever seen was a hard 16 vs 6 at a black jack table.

Comment

Damn, I thought I clicked the wrong shit thread.

Comment

23k atm receipt inbound!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Anthony doubled down on being stupid to remove all doubt. Until today the worst double down I have ever seen was a hard 16 vs 6 at a black jack table.
                          Other players never care much for a player who doesn't know how to play correctly at a black jack table, much less someone who plays outright stupidly. It's their money of course to bet at they see fit, but unfortunately it nearly always messes up everyone else's cards except the house.

Comment

I haven't heard a single thing about assholes and doorknobs, but I'm really hoping Al and Anthony get there.

Comment

quick little search...
                              Whenever you are ready for me to bust you in that cum dumpster under your nose you just let me know you scroungy little fuck. Just me and you. I'll remind you of the way you do things down in Desoto when i am jumping up and down on your ribcage and your asshole is hanging out like a fucking door knob. Make sure and your bring your new billet shifter knob or whatever the fuck it is and I will make you fucking eat it and shit it out and then eat it again. I'm gonna treat you like a fucking two dollar whore on nickel night.
                              Jesus... this was over sixteen years ago. YOU TOO OLD TO BE SAYING THIS SHIT ANYMORE, BJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordblue625 View Post
                                I haven't heard a single thing about assholes and doorknobs, but I'm really hoping Al and Anthony get there.
                                Ha!
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X