Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    Neither have I - I ordered 12/27
    I ordered 12/20. I'm not in any rush so I'll keep waiting.

Comment

Getting my complete upper tomorrow from them. The extra barrel I ordered has yet to ship though and both were ordered at the same time
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        Getting my complete upper tomorrow from them. The extra barrel I ordered has yet to ship though and both were ordered at the same time
        When did you order?

Comment

On 12/24 I ordered an upper (just the receiver), hand guard, and BCG and mine has not shipped because the BCG is still back ordered. That's the only reason I knew they were back ordered Roscoe
          92 LX 5.0

Comment

Picked up 2. I also have 2 complete uppers ordered from redX on 12/27? Website showed them in stock, but said to allow 2-4 weeks for shipping.

Comment

thanks. I'm waiting on an upper from redx also. just ordered it last week or something like that though, I'm not in a rush, when it gets here it gets here

Comment

Originally posted by roscoe View Post
                when did you order?
                12/23
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

stock kit
                  [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Position-Commercial-Springs-Adapter/dp/B00A0S4C24/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1357617364&sr=8-24&keywords=ar15+stock+buffer[/ame]

Comment

LPK's in stock as of yesterday:

I think they may have sold out and he made a typo on the thread title?

Comment

Anyone gotten any or have heard back on these LPK's from Stag yet?

Comment

no

Comment

So my LPK's still says pending...anyone heard anything else?
                          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

You can get them local...at least a few left

Comment

Just got an email from Stag about the Lower Parts Kits I purchased Jan 7th.

You haven't fallen through the cracks. Your order is still in our system. We are pretty backed up. We will get to your order shortly.

Thank you
                              Stag Arms
                              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                                Ordered 2. Have 2 coming from palmetto eventually as well
                                Good luck! They shorted me one complete kit from 12/19 and still have not shipped it. They say they will, but not holding my breath anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X