Took my buddy's Humvee and M2 out today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
    The river lease has 400 yard gongs, and now has a 500 yard grass strip. If I'm the only one at the lease they have a spot I can move over and shoot 630 yards at the gongs.
    Ohh nice, I didn't know that. I tried getting on the River Lease, but you have to wait for a spot to be open and IF one becomes available you have to meet the owner in person. Obviously that becomes a problem with me working overseas. The sand pit owner was more accommodating. But either way, at least we have places like this to shoot. Now if North East Texas Tactical can win their legal battle...

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
      Where is the river lease located? I would ask for the Sand pit info, but it's over an hour and a half from me. Is there anyone way to get in contact with the river lease owners? I am a CHL carrier and really only shoot bowling balls pins and hard drives with occasional clay pigeons.

Also, I meant to say you need to call Ammo Depot to see if you can get a key for next year. They are all gone this year.

Comment

Also, I meant to say you need to call Ammo Depot to see if you can get a key for next year. They are all gone this year.
        Do you know what city it is in? I need to see if it is even close enough to try.

Roger on hard drives.

Edit: never mind. South of Dallas off Beltline/Wilmer

Still an hour away. Wish there was something near Ft. Worth. I hate shooting paper.
        Last edited by IHaveAMustang; 04-15-2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
          Do you know what city it is in? I need to see if it is even close enough to try.

Roger on hard drives.
          45 South of Wilmer. Go east on Belt Line road until you get to the river.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            45 South of Wilmer. r.
            Yeah, I never get exact directions. I let the lease owner do that. I was just going to say what town it's in. They have issues w/ people breaking in.

Comment

Yeah, I never get exact directions. I let the lease owner do that. I was just going to say what town it's in. They have issues w/ people breaking in.
              No worries either way. What sucks is I have family land, but it is all the way up in Frisco.

Sucks, anyone know of anything between here and Decatur? I'm in Keller so NW is the only way I can really go that is close and unincorporated.

Comment

The river lease has 400 yard gongs, and now has a 500 yard grass strip. If I'm the only one at the lease they have a spot I can move over and shoot 630 yards at the gongs.

400 yards

208 AMAX shooting 400 yards w/ the AAC Micro 7 chambered in 300 blk. Running a SilencerCo Osprey 45 for a Silencer.

630 yards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLoJWkC_QlI
                Which isn't hard to do now days since ammo is so hard to come by. Except this weekend it was busy!

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                  Which isn't hard to do now days since ammo is so hard to come by. Except this weekend it was busy!
                  Yeah it was. I like to go out early in the am before work and get some shooting in.

Comment

Fun times, next time try not using a t&e.
                    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Working...
                    X