No announcement yet.

WASR value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as much as ive been really liking the AK and SKS platforms the current pricing is really pissing me off
    too bad you can't find a AR-47 for anything reasonible out there. Im completely baffled why there wasn't a shit ton of those made and sold

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
      as much as ive been really liking the AK and SKS platforms the current pricing is really pissing me off
      too bad you can't find a AR-47 for anything reasonible out there. Im completely baffled why there wasn't a shit ton of those made and sold
      Import laws and 922r

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
        There is and was. I remember my Dad buying an sks out of a crate full of them and free cosmoline in the 90s for under $50. Back then the sks rifles were as, if not more common than the mosin nagant today.

Edit: did you mean AR47 as in the AR style lower that takes ak magazines?
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I wish I would have had the foresight to pick up every damn SKS I could when I got mine for $99 BNIB.

Comment

love mine. got it from a friend who got it nib for 350, folding stock with a few mags. has yet to disappoint me and shoots any ammo i put in it. it's the first thing i grab after my pistol when shit hits the fan

Comment

I was talking to a guy on the THF about one of these. He wants $800 for it. No thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                I wish I would have had the foresight to pick up every damn SKS I could when I got mine for $99 BNIB.
                Hell yes. Who would have thought though. Imagine Mosin Nagants jumping up to $500-$600. Lol.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                X