Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZR1 Pace Car Crashes at Indy Race

Someone fucked up! How embarrassing...

Clearly that was a mustang disguised as a Vette.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

They should have used a Fox Body with $5k in mods.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        Well, that would just be another car in the race.

Comment

C and c beware..

Ford's monster Mustang, the 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, has been partly revealed by an official image showing off the top of the sports car. And man, does it look mean. The huge vent looks to be almost half the length of the hood, with a whole series of slats to channel hot air out of the engine bay. The vent is also slightly wider than the racing stripes that run the full length of the car. It's also mounted in what looks like quite a tall hood cowl.

Comment

I’m sure he felt like a complete fucking idiot

Comment

You never know, something could have broke. If you have a ball joint or control arm fail in a turn like that, you are going to get loved tenderly.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                I’m sure he felt like a complete fucking idiot
                The bad news is, well, how poorly this all looks. The cost to repair the car remains unknown at the moment, but considering the driver was General Motors Vice President Mark Reuss, we can assume he’ll at least get a discount at the shop — or at the least get the damage taken out of his paycheck.

From an optics standpoint this has got to be a bit of a nightmare for GM. It’s not enough that their VP crashed their car on national television in the city where the company is based, Reuss happened to spin into the wall underneath a banner promoting Chevrolet cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  You never know, something could have broke. If you have a ball joint or control arm fail in a turn like that, you are going to get loved tenderly.
                  True. But I think that would be even more embarrassing for GM than human error. If something broke, they probably would never admit it.

Comment

70 degree temp, cold tires, 700+ HP, traction control probably turned off for some tire squealing to woo the crowd... What could go wrong?

Comment

And don’t forget outdriving your own skill level.

Comment

I think there was ice on the track. Yeah, musta been a patch of black ice.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                          I think there was ice on the track. Yeah, musta been a patch of black ice.
                          Ed Zachary

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Someone turned off the traction control when he wasn’t looking.....

Comment

Working...
                              X