Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck theon, spineless bitch.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I haven't felt bad for anyone ever in a movie but god damn I feel sorry for the oldest Stark daughter that married the psycho bastard that was named. That poor bitch has had it hard!

Where has the boy that can take over animals been? I heard HORDOR wasn't in this season so maybe they are not playing a lot on him. I haven't read any of the books but I'm sure that kid will be taking over the big dragon at some point.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
        I haven't felt bad for anyone ever in a movie but god damn I feel sorry for the oldest Stark daughter that married the psycho bastard that was named. That poor bitch has had it hard!

Where has the boy that can take over animals been? I heard HORDOR wasn't in this season so maybe they are not playing a lot on him. I haven't read any of the books but I'm sure that kid will be taking over the big dragon at some point.
        Bran Stark isn't in this season, and Hodor is with him.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Holy white shat!

Comment

• great episode.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Great episode

Comment

• great episode
                Last edited by CJ; 05-31-2015, 11:21 PM. Reason: edited for conformity
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  great episode
                  x4

Comment

• That F'n ruled!

So much good stuff happening. Cersei is suffering, so that's good. Sansa knows her brothers are alive, or at least not killed by Theon. Tyrion is the mack-daddy that can talk his way into/out of anything. John Snow is whooping ass with his Valyrian sword kicking zombie ass.

Edit: oh yeah, and Arya is about to be murdering some folks. Awesome.

These last two episodes have been excellent.
                    Last edited by BLAKE; 06-01-2015, 08:38 AM.

Comment

• The New York Times had the best headline about this episode: http://mobile.nytimes.com/blogs/arts...n-5/?referrer=

Comment

• I liked the zombie bumrush. There is nothing in the books that mentions anything like that. But now you know the idea behind the design of the wall of ice that is 700 feet tall.

I'm sure they won't follow the book when it comes to the queen, they have gone so far off track with everything else who knows what they will do. In them she is absolved of sin if she walks the streets back to the Red Keep totally naked. I am not sure Lena Headey will do a nude scene, although I'd love to see her. Qyburn is working on the reanimated undead Mountain, aka Sir Robert Strong, her champion. I'd bet they have a trial by combat and he fights someone, who knows what poor bastard that will be.
                        Last edited by Broncojohnny; 06-01-2015, 07:50 PM.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• She showed the goods in 300, she's not hiding anything now!
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            I liked the zombie bumrush. There is nothing in the books that mentions anything like that. But now you know the idea behind the design of the wall of ice that is 700 feet tall.

I'm sure they won't follow the book when it comes to the queen, they have gone so far off track with everything else who knows what they will do. In them she is absolved of sin if she walks the streets back to the Red Keep totally naked. I am not sure Lena Headey will do a nude scene, although I'd love to see her. Qyburn is working on the reanimated undead Mountain, aka Sir Robert Strong, her champion. I'd bet they have a trial by combat and he fights someone, who knows what poor bastard that will be.
                            on HBO GO they have an "about the episode" after every one. They wanted to show everyone something new about the story. "Readers knew Jon Snow went there but don't know what happened."

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                              on HBO GO they have an "about the episode" after every one. They wanted to show everyone something new about the story. "Readers knew Jon Snow went there but don't know what happened."
                              In the books they have a lot of references to things in one sentence and just one time. Even for major plot lines. You hear about big events when some character just mentions it in an offhand conversation. Anyway, I think I do remember them mentioning him going off on some journey like that.

Really what I was referring to when I say "they never mentioned anything like that" is the mechanics of the dead army. In prior undead battles in the show and the books, the undead have been lumbering retarded zombies, this was a huge departure from that.
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                I liked the zombie bumrush. There is nothing in the books that mentions anything like that. But now you know the idea behind the design of the wall of ice that is 700 feet tall.

The producers planned to do her nude absolution scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X