What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    First post was sarcasm you didn’t get it. Obviously you still don’t. My critical thinking is not welcome here. I get it. Stay Free everybody
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
      Your immune system was put in place for a reason! You want to take vaccines all day wonderful go for it.
      That's what the vaccines do. Give the body limited doses which gives the body the right tools to fight off major infections

but your too busy trolling

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        I think I can speak for most of the board here when I say I'm glad to have you back, and we've missed you.
        Originally posted by Stephen View Post
        Hot dog it’s good to have u back!!

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
        First post was sarcasm you didn’t get it. Obviously you still don’t. My critical thinking is not welcome here. I get it. Stay Free everybody

Why is everything an either/or proposition with you? At what point did you lay down your cards and let anyone else see your... "critical" thinking? It has always just been "I know things no one else does, listen to me, no one else knows what is going on. I know people" You don't see how that is problematic, and absurd?

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          That's what the vaccines do. Give the body limited doses which gives the body the right tools to fight off major infections

but your too busy trolling

He's not trolling, he really is one of those dumb fuckers in a truck listening to conspiracy theory broadcasts.

He is literally the prime example of a person holding society back from progressing.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            He's not trolling, he really is one of those dumb fuckers in a truck listening to conspiracy theory broadcasts.

He is literally the prime example of a person holding society back from progressing.
            Oh fuck is he one of those guys that think his sperm is a baby and high altitude clouds are an effective dispersal methodology

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              I think it was on here that someone posted a foxnews link that had 2 doctors on and they were saying all his patients that had it that had a bmi over 30 was pretty bad and diabetes and pre diabetes make it even worse. In the same interview they called out a drug called hydroxychlorine (sp) that was making great strides at treating the corona but a major side effect was it could mess with the ticker so patients had to have regularly scheduled EKGs. They said that a lot of doctors and nurses are taking it daily that have to treat these infected patients.
              One of the main infectious disease guys. 78 old folks with heart problems and Covid 19. 77 snapped back no problems one needed a breather. They have been passing that shit out in the military since like WW 2 or Nam or something. Some one is over blowing the heart problem issue. There have been many doctors/nurses/their families taking it to stay healthy. People take it for lots of other shit also on the regular. They need to get that shit to the critically ill. Also blood from people that have healed from it is apparently working wonders. Last but least the guy that was actually on the show pandemic has figured out a vaccine. This is why we needed to slow it down to get the stuff that works out there before a million people have it. They may be over blowing the doom and gloom stories but people are dumb enough to have this shit and just go out like no big deal. Had everyone just carried on as usual this would be a mess of epic portions. Last year the kids in school would find out a kid had the flu and literally they were licking each other on the face so they could stay home. These kids are fucking stupid sometimes and schools would have been spreading this like gang busters. I am convinced if everyone in the country would wear a mask, cover their hands and wash up after going out this would die down quickly, and we could roll out what works, and get this country rolling again.

I will say this though, we all know the stock market was bullshit anyways, this gives them an excuse for the correction that was coming sooner or later.

Oh and I just saw this.

Researchers in Australia report that Ivermectin, an FDA-approved drug commonly used to treat parasites, appears to be effective in treating the SARS-COV-2 coronavirus (COVID-19).
              Last edited by kingjason; 04-05-2020, 02:20 AM.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                Oh fuck is he one of those guys that think his sperm is a baby and high altitude clouds are an effective dispersal methodology
                Jet contrails too!

Comment

• Vaccine deniers are right up there with tp hoarders. Funky. Full of shit with a short life span.

Comment

• Is this shit over yet? Starting to look like it. Still not sure what it's all about though.

I'm going to work tomorrow.

Today was a great day. I made it across town in five minutes. Accomplished a lot today also.

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                      Is this shit over yet? Starting to look like it. .
                      I'm seeing the exact opposite. Numbers are still going up daily, jurisdictions enact more "stay at home" style local laws.

Where are you seeing that it's starting to look over?
                      sigpic

Comment

• I'm outside off Nashville TN.

I only saw two people wearing masks at lowes.

Comment

I'm outside off Nashville TN.

I only saw two people wearing masks at lowes.
                          So you're basing it on people you see in public, instead of multiple news publications covering it nationally/globally?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            So you're basing it on people you see in public, instead of multiple news publications covering it nationally/globally?
                            I was in Arkansas last weekend.

Going there again this coming weekend.
                            I'm living life. I've got a good friend in the Philippines. He's doing good. I don't read very well and my TV is broke.

Comment

I was in Arkansas last weekend.

Going there again this coming weekend.
                              I'm living life. I've got a good friend in the Philippines. He's doing good. I don't read very well and my TV is broke.
                              You could have just said "yes" to my question.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ya'll quit picking on the slow kids. It's not very Christian of you.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X