No announcement yet.

What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x2 The Repubs struggled because of all of the RINOS and traitors like McCain, Blake and ketchup boy that tried to derail progress at every turn..

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    After the 2016 elections the Republicans held all three branches of government until the 2018 midterms. When Trump was sworn in he had a Republican Congress and a Republican Senate. Too many Republicans were butthurt about Trump's personality, so much so that they refused to pass legislation that they claimed that they had been working their entire careers to get passed. John McCain's bitch-ass is the reason Obamacare did not get repealed.

Trump getting elected exposed the old-school Republicans for exactly what they are; Democrat lites that mouth certain words to get elected but have no intention of ever following through on anything they've ever spoken about.

You didn't see the Democrats pussyfooting around when they held both houses and the presidency. They got Obamacare passed and were going to give everyone amnesty and basically eliminate the Second Amendment after Obama won his second term. If it wasn't for the Tea Party Revolution taking over both houses America would be over right now as we've known it. The truly Insidious thing about the Democrats and the lap dog Republicans is that the Democrats were going to get the Republicans to do their dirty work when it came down to granting amnesty and opening the borders to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Please compile that list side x side. I'd like to see it. BTW, Here's Nancy's version:

– $300M for foreign refugees
      – $800M for Endowment for the Humanities and Arts
      – $100M for NASA
      – $25M for cleaning supplies for the Capital Building.
      – $25M for additional House of Reps salary.
      –A nationwide mandate for ballot harvesting
      –An automatic visa extension for all foreign workers
      –An expansion of foreign-language ballots
      –Same-day voter registration for the 2020 presidential election
      –An amnesty for nearly 800,000 DACA illegal aliens
      You just made me want to puke.

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      I don’t like paying taxes anymore than the other guy but guess what they ain’t going away. There’s only two things certain in life, Death and Taxes.
      Fuck that. Death TO taxes. I'll use every loophole a man ever could, including moving myself or money to a tax haven. If that becomes necessary. If you get enough people saying that, and voting accordingly, yeah you could see the eventual death of taxes. For some reason people get this strange blindness and think that what's happening in their lifetime, must be the way it's always been and the way it'll always be. For millions of years. Political paradigms can shift and shift very hard. Let the private sector handle it, with government regulation so you don't just shift the fuckery to another entity.

Sure there would be some small tax burden left. I think we can all live with paying 1.1% of the state, local, and federal taxes we pay now. I think we'd all live with that very well.
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

Trump getting elected exposed the old-school Republicans for exactly what they are; Democrat lites that mouth certain words to get elected but have no intention of ever following through on anything they've ever spoken about.
        Nice No True Scotsman fallacy. I thought you were the smartest man alive?

No. They are just standard issue Republicans. They just finally got so obvious with their bullshit some of you have finally come out of your denial cocoons. Some more than others.

Why some of you guys worship these fuckwits like you're cheering on a goddamn baseball team is fucking beyond me. They are not Republicans or Democrats. They are politicians. And every single one of them is interested in nothing more than using a crowbar on your wallet.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Nice No True Scotsman fallacy. I thought you were the smartest man alive?

No. They are just standard issue Republicans. They just finally got so obvious with their bullshit some of you have finally come out of your denial cocoons. Some more than others.

Why some of you guys worship these fuckwits like you're cheering on a goddamn baseball team is fucking beyond me. They are not Republicans or Democrats. They are politicians. And every single one of them is interested in nothing more than using a crowbar on your wallet.

Comment

• Originally posted by sgt beavis View Post
            lmmfao

Comment

• Nothing got done the first 2 years because of Paul Ryan as Speaker of the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                Nothing got done the first 2 years because of Paul Ryan as Speaker of the house.
                It is sad that he works better with Pelosi than Romneys ex.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                  It is sad that he works better with Pelosi than Romneys ex.
                  HA! That made me chuckle..

Comment

• Great.....so now we have to wear a mask all fucking day or get fined?

What's scary about all this is how much power we're letting them have in the name of public safety.
                    Justin

Comment

• Originally posted by the spindoctor View Post
                      Great.....so now we have to wear a mask all fucking day or get fined?

What's scary about all this is how much power we're letting them have in the name of public safety.
                      Write up a writ and carry it with you. If they try to cite you for not wearing a mask refused to cite the citation and when you get to the jail serve them with the Writ. Make them prove they have the authority to hold you. I got news, they don't.

I keep wondering when some politicians going to say China lied, and the economy died.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• *waits for pic of someone in walmart with an xxxl thong on they head*

Comment

• Yay open for bizness ! Wear your mask though or you could face jail time!!!! It’s so funny watching these fucking whales all the sudden care about health! It’s like where the fuck you been the last 10 years? Wearing masks yet shoveling cupcakes in there like nobody’s business. Wow

Comment

• Governor Abbot has released his plan to start opening up some of the things that have been closed. For the remainder of this school year, all schools will remain closed.

Here are some of the notables.

State parks will be re-opened on Monday, but visitors will be required to wear face coverings and maintain social distance and can’t be in groups larger than five.

All stores will be allowed to operate “retail to go” beginning next Friday, similar to the model of restaurants with curbside pickup and takeout.

Abbott said additional openings could be announced on April 27, including the possibility of reopening of restaurants and movie theaters.

Comment

• Face coverings at state parks is stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Face coverings at state parks is stupid.
                                Only when you get close to other people.

Wonder if you can go camping?
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X