Gun Show advice needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Show advice needed...

OK, I haven’t sold the Rock River but I sold the tactical 870 7 shot riot magpul and enough other crap that I can just afford it....

A used Colt Series 70 Combat Commander in satin nickel and in decent shape from a dealer I’ve bought from before and I trust that he has out for $799 plus tax.

Whatdaya think? I’ve always wanted a Commander, my full size 1911 I built for IPSC is too big to carry, and a little long in the tooth after 200,000+ rounds...rebuilt 3 times so I still trust it but I don’t carry it...

I’m not thrilled with the tiny stock Colt sights, they were tough to see even in blued, the nickel is worse so I’d probably have to replace with some fixed Wilson like I’m used to and I didn’t check if it’s throated or polished but I’ve done enough of them I can diy...but it IS a series 70 so it will have the solid bushing and none of the series 80-91 safety BS so the good trigger I CAN make better...

Is that a good price? Probably “90%,” just a few scratches, it’s been carried...but doesn’t look like anybody messed with it, pretty much stock, even has the original nice wood stocks with the Colt silver emblem which were an extra...

If I sell the RR or anything else tomorrow and it’s still available I might just grab it...

But I’m still wavering...

Let me know what you think...

odd first post.

Comment

Tits or gtfo

Comment

I sold all my guns since I’ve been taking “billy blanks taeBO” classes. I’m much more confident in defending myself lately
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Sounds like a Copy+Paste job.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Sounds like a Copy+Paste job.

Comment

Give your balls a tug titfucker.

Comment

Gtfo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

the fuck the bots doing?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      the fuck the bots doing?
                      They found the backdoor just like how he should get into the show, thru the backdoor

Comment

So around here the first thing you have to post is your gf's boobs. Or your wife's, hell we'll settle for your mom's. But post em. Seriously.
                        WH

Comment

Working...
                        X