No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat - Opening Seven Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got HBO Max for free with an upgraded cell phone plan (that was cheaper than the old plan), but MK is not listed any longer. Guess when they release a new movie, it is only available for a short time on HBO Max.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      We got HBO Max for free with an upgraded cell phone plan (that was cheaper than the old plan), but MK is not listed any longer. Guess when they release a new movie, it is only available for a short time on HBO Max.
      new released movies on hbo max expire after a month when it's released in the theaters

Comment

It’s back up on HBOMax and it was a let down. The highlight was the Scorpion/SubZero fight and that was meh.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
          It’s back up on HBOMax and it was a let down. The highlight was the Scorpion/SubZero fight and that was meh.
          Have you seen the other Mortal Kombat movies? they are not exactly known for quality

Comment

Yes, I guess I expected better fight scenes than a typical shitty mutiple camera angle changes to cover shitty choreography fight scenes that happen more often than not.

Comment

I couldn't even watch the entire thing, it was just, boring...
              Yeah, it's Mortal Kombat, but I still expected a little more.

Comment

Working...
              X