No announcement yet.

Ashli Babbitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can not believe that no one caught on to what I wrote. I guess I will give King another hour or two to figure it out.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Thank you, I think you missed your calling in life. Instead of law enforcement you should have considered a career as an English teacher or a proofreader for a major publication.

When I'm working outside in the sunlight I can barely read the screen of my phone and use talk text. Sometimes it butchers what I'm saying completely and other times it can't get a synonym right.
      It’s a joke my good man, a nod to the self-appointed grammar police who patrolled this site in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        It’s a joke my good man, a nod to the self-appointed grammar police who patrolled this site in the past.
        I know that and I don't take offense. I deliberately left some grammar for you to correct in my reply.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I’ll leave it up to potential other wannabe police to pick through.

*EDIT* Since there seem to be no takers, the issue in your reply is your incorrect usage of the word “synonym” in what I assume is in reference to your original post. “Capital” and “capitol” are not synonyms, rather they are homophones.

You’re welcome.
          Last edited by The King; 10-27-2021, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
            Added some punctuation for ya bud.

Thanks, we need more proofreaders in the world. Question though, do people actually engage in online “arguments” and if so to what end?

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
              Meh, the right rarely responds with violence.
              Willing to bet your life on it? I wouldn't.

Plus things are changing. The right is getting fed up. They're starting to say no a lot more often to the left's retardation. A wise man would take that into consideration and just keep that information to himself. Obviously the cop is stupid. Many of them are.
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Thanks, we need more proofreaders in the world. Question though, do people actually engage in online “arguments” and if so to what end?
                Facebook would allude to the fact that they do.
                G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Plus things are changing. The right is getting fed up. They're starting to say no a lot more often to the left's retardation. A wise man would take that into consideration and just keep that information to himself. Obviously the cop is stupid. Many of them are.
                  Right-wing violence starts off like a thunderstorm; there's a few big drops here and there and suddenly there's a torrential down fall. Just think of a few men attacking antifa using infantry tactics and weapons and then simply disappearing from the crowd and never being caught or lone wolves assassinating local two-bit politicians or judges. That would be the spark that would lite the tinder and start the fire. Once it's demonstrated that it can be done and gotten away with it will become mainstream. Oddly enough I believe that it will be someone in law enforcement that starts doing stuff like that before anyone else does.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    Facebook would allude to the fact that they do.
                    I don’t have a Facebook account and have never really wanted one.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      Right-wing violence starts off like a thunderstorm; there's a few big drops here and there and suddenly there's a torrential down fall. Just think of a few men attacking antifa using infantry tactics and weapons and then simply disappearing from the crowd and never being caught or lone wolves assassinating local two-bit politicians or judges. That would be the spark that would lite the tinder and start the fire. Once it's demonstrated that it can be done and gotten away with it will become mainstream. Oddly enough I believe that it will be someone in law enforcement that starts doing stuff like that before anyone else does.

True but his name stays out there forever. Even if nobody got him before what you described, then after it:

" ... Oh yeah, what about that cop? Get that sorry mofo out here!!"

/linched

Guys a retard no matter which way you slice it. Which is actually kind of a good thing, when you think about it.
                      Last edited by Gasser64; 10-27-2021, 07:19 AM.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Im probably further right than most of you. Its going to take something HUGE for the people on the right to start literally "fighting back".. After all the shitshow this last 5 years has been, WTF are they waiting on ?

Comment

Im probably further right than most of you. Its going to take something HUGE for the people on the right to start literally "fighting back".. After all the shitshow this last 5 years has been, WTF are they waiting on ?

Most of us “right wingers” have hope for the future and have a lot to lose by kicking off armed civil unrest. When the govt finally crashes our economy and everything we’ve busted our asses for is lost, then said hope disappears and that’s when they awaken the sleeping giant.
                          The aftermath of said conflict will make the civil war pale in comparison and our country that we’ve known and loved will be no more…but if the good guys are successful then maybe our great grandchildren will know peace and freedom again. This country cannot tolerate our current government system for much longer. We are quickly becoming the USSR that we grew up despising.

Comment

There is a saying about the “man that wants to be left alone.” Most conservatives are this type of person. Once the man who wants to be left alone sees no other way out of the situation, he essentially kills his self mentally and emotionally. That’s when things get interesting and change. Most people aren’t there yet. Most people are still trying to affect change from within the process by all means available. It might still have a slim chance of success but that chance lessens with each encroachment.

Image SVO totally uninhibited by any constraints of a civil society…..

To me the amazing thing is the left seems to think that will never happen or affect them. They might be right, but so don’t think things will play out as they envision.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                              Most of us “right wingers” have hope for the future and have a lot to lose by kicking off armed civil unrest. When the govt finally crashes our economy and everything we’ve busted our asses for is lost, then said hope disappears and that’s when they awaken the sleeping giant.
                              The aftermath of said conflict will make the civil war pale in comparison and our country that we’ve known and loved will be no more…but if the good guys are successful then maybe our great grandchildren will know peace and freedom again. This country cannot tolerate our current government system for much longer. We are quickly becoming the USSR that we grew up despising.
                              I would be inclined to think that foreign powers would use that as an opportunity to use their military capabilities without restraint anywhere in the world. Any allies the U.S. currently props up would be left to fend for themselves, which they should be doing already of course, and would fall like dominoes against ambitious nuclear armed foes foes like China, North Korea, and Iran.

Comment

i still believe the change can come by vote . if more people would get off their ass and vote the left would be left behind in a cloud of dust . the problem is fence setters who never get off the fence . or idiots voting for some idiot who promises to legalize pot .

i didn't vote for Trump because of his rallies and shit . i voted for his track record of getting shit done . he outsmarted new york for years . thats why they hate him . he made them look like fools . the man just does not go into a fight he hasn't already fought in his mind and won .

Comment

Working...
                                X