Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
    Why?

Democrats are atheist puppy murdering communist vegans - they don't believe in Republican Jesus.
    Oh. I figured you had a fancy meme for them as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
      Now that is a Jesus whose policies I definitely support unlike the pussy one that everyone worships now.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        Now that is a Jesus whose policies I definitely support unlike the pussy one that everyone worships now.
        Matthew 21:12-13 New International Version

Jesus at the Temple

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’[a] but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’[b]”

Read Full Chapter
        Footnotes

Matthew 21:13 Isaiah 56:7
        Matthew 21:13 Jer. 7:11
        G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          Matthew 21:12-13 New International Version

Jesus at the Temple

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’[a] but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’[b]”

Read Full Chapter
          Footnotes

Matthew 21:13 Isaiah 56:7
          Matthew 21:13 Jer. 7:11
          You do remember me mentioning that I went to Seminary for quite a few years don't you? Do you seriously believe I'm not aware of the passages that you are referencing?

In my opinion Jesus was just mad that he wasn't getting a cut from the other Jews.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You do remember me mentioning that I went to Seminary for quite a few years don't you? Do you seriously believe I'm not aware of the passages that you are referencing?

In my opinion Jesus was just mad that he wasn't getting a cut from the other Jews.
            I think I see why you washed out of seminary.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I mean.. You know... He sounds like a guy I'd vote for, yeah.

The retard brigade that made that meme is definitely too stupid to understand why any of that would go on, but hey. Who cares what they think.
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                    I think I see why you washed out of seminary.
                    I did not washout and was about to receive my mission assignment. I stopped believing the bullshit the more I learned about it.

The only thing that has killed or caused more misery to more people then religion is communism or tobacco and communism is just a secular religion. Small pox hasn't killed as many people as "God" has. Tobacco is the only thing that has exceeded gods body count and people love it too.

Comment

I did not washout and was about to receive my mission assignment. I stopped believing the bullshit the more I learned about it.

The only thing that has killed or caused more misery to more people then religion is communism or tobacco and communism is just a secular religion. Small pox hasn't killed as many people as "God" has. Tobacco is the only thing that has exceeded gods body count and people love it too.
                      Can you name the one thing that happened to you at seminary that soured you? I mean if not, that's okay. I see you have a lot of reasons there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                        Can you name the one thing that happened to you at seminary that soured you? I mean if not, that's okay. I see you have a lot of reasons there.
                        There was no one thing; it was cumulative. I simply lost faith and have been dancing between agnostic and atheist ever since. Even if religion is not true the basic tenets of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity are all about the same and are simply a blueprint for leading a decent life. There is value in religion even if it is not true as long as it's not manipulated for evil.

Christianity is a very large component of the United States and without it we will not be the country that we were.

FYI, I grew up Mormon and the Seminary I was going to was Mormon Seminary that I attended before school each day in preparation for going on a mission.

Comment

There was no one thing; it was cumulative. I simply lost faith and have been dancing between agnostic and atheist ever since. Even if religion is not true the basic tenets of Judaism, Islam, and Christianity are all about the same and are simply a blueprint for leading a decent life. There is value in religion even if it is not true as long as it's not manipulated for evil.

Christianity is a very large component of the United States and without it we will not be the country that we were.
                          Well I'm sure you remember that Jesus is the difference in the three---a real man who really existed, which you likely knew from even before you even went to seminary. He claimed he was sent by God and claimed to be God in the flesh......but for today, though, look at Israel, how she fulfills prophesy. She literally came to be a nation in a day (Isaiah 66:8), resurrected a dead language (Zephaniah 3:9) , is in the process of rebuilding the temple and resuming the daily sacrifice. And she is positioned perfectly to be the stumbling block of the kings of the Earth. This stuff is not so easy to explain away for me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no saint, but then neither was David. I take it personally that David was a p.o.s. and even still God said David was a man after his own heart.

“Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning…” C. S. Lewis

Comment

• ^^^ This really isn't the place to proselytize; you should stick to doing that at church or on the sidewalk in front of an abortion clinic.

Comment

• ^^^ Dude, the general category in this part of the forum is “God and Country” so I don’t see where you have any logical basis for your statement. You should stick to thinking first before pecking out your responses.

Comment

• I think SVO is trying to say he’s wasting his time trying to change his point of view….

Comment

Working...
                                X