Woot woot! New house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot woot! New house!

I know its nowhere near as baller as the places yall rock but I am pretty proud of it. Just signed everything yesterday and got the codes and keys.
    Terrible time to buy right now but my place is way too small since getting married. Good bachelor pad but not so much now.
    I HATE moving with a passion but I am quite excited for this new place. 4/2.5 2200sq ft and its 4 years old. Pics are of last owners stuff.... I have lots of plans and home theater crew is gonna be in next week to do the Atmos/Auro in ceiling speakers.
    For size reference, thats a 72" TV in the living room pic.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats.

Where you gonna keep all of the cars?

Comment

Congrats.

Where you gonna keep all of the cars?

Comment

I only have 4 so... two in and two out
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

That's a nice house man, congrats.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Nice and a decent sized back yard too. I like the Austin Stone instead of brick.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                I know its nowhere near as baller as the places yall rock but I am pretty proud of it. Just signed everything yesterday and got the codes and keys.
                Terrible time to buy right now but my place is way too small since getting married. Good bachelor pad but not so much now.
                I HATE moving with a passion but I am quite excited for this new place. 4/2.5 2200sq ft and its 4 years old. Pics are of last owners stuff.... I have lots of plans and home theater crew is gonna be in next week to do the Atmos/Auro in ceiling speakers.
                For size reference, thats a 72" TV in the living room pic.
                What pics? I don't see any. Congrats regardless. I've been trying to figure out how to do Atmos in my living room but I don't see any way to do it properly. My 5.1 setup sounds insane so I may just stick with what I have.
                Last edited by Rick Modena; 07-31-2022, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  That's a nice house man, congrats.
                  Thank you sir!
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Nice and a decent sized back yard too. I like the Austin Stone instead of brick.
                  Yeah I really like the design. I tried to buy 4 others but Cali fuckwads swooped in and offered 10% over. This one was direct from owner.
                  After I recoupe from this huge financial outlay I want to have the back yard surveyed and try to install a pool.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                    What pics? I don't see any. Congrats regardless. I've been trying to figure out how to do Atmos in my living room but I don't see any way to do it properly. My 5.1 setup sounds insane so I may just stick with what I have.
                    Dunno mang, everyone else can see them and they showed up in your quote.

I currently have a 9.2 setup with Klipsch R7III mains, 64III center, 602 dipole side surrounds and RF500 front and rear heights with a pair of SVS PB4000 subs but in the new house the RF500s wont work for rear height surrounds due to the open concept layout so for rear surrounds I will swap to the Klipsch 8" in ceiling speakers and will add a voice of God 10th channel up front.
                    After I get the bank account back up I will be selling my 13.5" subs and go to a pair of HS24" subs on a 14,000 watt amp to get that low low bass.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      Dunno mang, everyone else can see them and they showed up in your quote.

I currently have a 9.2 setup with Klipsch R7III mains, 64III center, 602 dipole side surrounds and RF500 front and rear heights with a pair of SVS PB4000 subs but in the new house the RF500s wont work for rear height surrounds due to the open concept layout so for rear surrounds I will swap to the Klipsch 8" in ceiling speakers and will add a voice of God 10th channel up front.
                      After I get the bank account back up I will be selling my 13.5" subs and go to a pair of HS24" subs on a 14,000 watt amp to get that low low bass.
                      Just opened the post in Chrome and yep...there's the pics. Been using Firefox for a long time but lately it gets slower and slower and pics aren't showing now...I'm about to dump Firefox for good I think.

Comment

Yeah I dumped them 6 or 7 years ago due to same issues. Chrome tracks EVERYTHING but at least its fast lol

Comment

looks slow.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            I edited your post since we don't need extra LARGE pics twice, lol.

I also have 5.1 in my living room and it sounds awesome. I have a dedicated 7.2 in my media room and it sounds way better than my 5.1 but only when i'm playing 4k and Atmos sound movies. The 5.1 sounds better while I'm watching regular Direct TV. Not sure why that is as I the have Denon AVX's in both rooms but as I mentioned before the 5.1 and 7.2 is the only difference. I have Klipsch's and they sound great.
                            Last edited by Rick Modena; 07-31-2022, 12:24 PM.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                              X