Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

local PD makes ATF agent squeal like a pig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local PD makes ATF agent squeal like a pig!

Long story short, ATF conducting warrantless gun search gets the cops called on him and the cops don't fuck around. Worth a watch!

greatness

Comment

A whole bunch of fucktards...
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

ahahahahahaha!!!

The lady that called said he was trying to jiggle her handle to get it, wtf?! And when the cops show up, an ATF agent that's is classified as a LEO, he needs to OBEY commands, he ain't no different that any other swinging dick at that point.
        Last edited by Rick Modena; 08-01-2022, 04:44 PM.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

This is exactly how local police should act. They should be out to protect THEIR citizens against tyranny. If most of them actually did this during the pandemic instead of arresting people for opening their business it would have been great. I also liked his laundry list of excuses when he was getting cuffed. lol
          Last edited by Trip McNeely; 08-01-2022, 08:06 PM.

Comment

This guy I think is related to Saint George Floyd. He could not breathe either. FED scumbag got what he deserved.

CN

Comment

I needed a good laugh today, so I re-watched this moron tough guy.

Officer 1; Get on the ground!

ATeF dOOd; I'm not doing that, you guys are overreacting and you're making a big mistake!

ATeF dOOd, Sir, I have a medical condition, my wife is pregnant, I'm hyperventilating, please sir,PLEASE!

Officer 2; Tase him Bill!

ATeF dOod; no please ouch, stop, Ok sir!

ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
              Last edited by Rick Modena; 08-02-2022, 02:00 PM.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

best comment..

Cop: "You're acting like a moron."
                ATF: "It's not an act, officer."

Comment

Shit you see LPD pull up you would think he would pull his badge right away.

At least they do that in the for real movies.
                  Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Seen it before but worth a rewatch, so great. More people should call the PD on the AFT ass hats.
                    1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                    1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                    2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did. But I thought, this isn't going to end well for that guy. Fuck around and find out.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Fuck that dude.

Comment

After refusing to comply with commands, Columbus Police officers tased and detained ATF Agent James Burk, who is now suing them all.

"Of note, Agent Burk ran afoul of the law once before. In 2015, Ohio’s Warren County Sheriff’s Office charged Burk for stealing more than $200 in wine from a local Kroger."

Pathetic.

Comment

I love this.

Comment

Working...
                            X