Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
    the girlfrind hugged me and then stepped back, looked at me and was like your already bigger. i hate you.
    Can your gf hug me so I can get bigger too?

J/P!
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      Can your gf hug me so I can get bigger too?

J/P!
      You would give her back within 30 seconds lol
      07 f250-family truckster
      08 Denali -baby hauler
      52 f1-rust bucket
      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
        I need to start running again. I porked up to 201 @5'7". I'm down to 170 but I want 160. I could use a good stomached bug or some explosive diarrhea
        How long did it take you to drop that 30+ with only running?

Comment

• 5"11 and fluxuate from 210-200.. trying to cut sodas out of my diet and less beer.. I want to be 185ish
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
            You would give her back within 30 seconds lol
            That's all I need, gigity!!
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Well i went from 140 lbs to 125 and didnt do an ounce of cardio LOL. 3 gastric ulcers will do the trick. Now, that im down to my goal weight i need to tone.
              See you later...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                How long did it take you to drop that 30+ with only running?
                I was also being careful with the diet too. I quit going out to eat. I guess it took 5-6 months. The first 20 came off in less than 2 months. I just need to knuckle down and knock out the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
                  I was also being careful with the diet too. I quit going out to eat. I guess it took 5-6 months. The first 20 came off in less than 2 months. I just need to knuckle down and knock out the rest.
                  Ah, I see. Cool.

Comment

• been lurking this thread for awhile since i have started eating better and exercising a little bit more. saw this video and my jaw literally dropped. if this guy can do it, anyone can

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.

i did bikram for a while and while it was awesome, the cost was just too much. after watching that video i am gonna go buy a basic dvd and start in my own apt. i could care less if it isn't macho, it'll get you into shape big time and believe it or not it can be pretty difficult. anyways, keep up the good work everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      been lurking this thread for awhile since i have started eating better and exercising a little bit more. saw this video and my jaw literally dropped. if this guy can do it, anyone can

Amazing Videos, Funny Clips. Updated daily.

i did bikram for a while and while it was awesome, the cost was just too much. after watching that video i am gonna go buy a basic dvd and start in my own apt. i could care less if it isn't macho, it'll get you into shape big time and believe it or not it can be pretty difficult. anyways, keep up the good work everyone
                      Thank you for sharing that video.
                      That story is incredible!

Comment

• Great post Grove rat.

Well a little over 12 weeks ago, I went to the gym for the first time in years after being hounded to go work out with a buddy. So I went in knowing that I was a mess and way out of shape, but didn't realize how far gone I was until that night. I weighed in at 327....yes sloppy mess....at 6'1" at 31 years old. We ended up working out arms, which was mind blowing on how weak I was, but I did all of my buddies routines then we hit a little bit of cardio. I could barely do 10 minutes without looking at death in the face so I made up my mind I was going to go all in. That night I quit drinking sodas cold turkey, quit fast food and started a high protein diet with making healthy changes. I drink over a gallon of water a day and feed my body 5-6 times a day to get my metabolism going again. I also joined the gym and started to change my life. I started lifting 5 days a week, followed by cardio every night before I head to work. I started off slow on the cardio front. I worked up to 15 minutes, then 20, then 30 and so on to where I can breeze through an hour or more no problem. Tonight after 12 weeks and 2 days I weighed in at 284 for a total of 43#'s so far. I have gained a lot of muscle so the 43#'s is pure fat loss. I'm OCD when it comes to things, so that helps....lol and I am very confident that I will not ever let myself go back to my old ways. I have been busting my ass to get back into shape and each passing day it is becoming easier. I have no one to blame but myself and my laziness for letting myself go. I still have a long way to go, but in the end it will so be worth it. I look and feel like a different person and I can't thank my buddy enough for saving my life. I will continue to post up any milestones etc.

For anyone reading any of these posts thinking that they can't do it, the smallest changes will end up turning into big ones over time. Just get in a mind set and do work!
                        2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                          Been a bit since I updated.

My weight is actually up to 210lbs currently, but definitely some changes though. I've added muscle and dropped a little bodyfat in the process. I'm stronger and alot of my clothes are now to big for me.

Still working on eating better and consistancy in the gym. Averaging about 3 days a week in the gym but want to increase to 5 days and maintain that.

I have my lazy moments but I won't give up, I will reach my goals!
                          Newer update:

Weight still hovers around 200-205lbs, I still don't diet very well. Totally changed my workout routine though. I stopped going to the gym this past January. Now I play Indoor Soccer(one game per week), learning Kung Fu(2-3 times per week), P90X(2-3 times per week), and starting to run more.

Dropped 3 pant sizes since January and definitely losing bf %, still have a ways to go.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Comment

• Keep up the good work people!
                            I love seeing people progress, it really does change your life!

Comment

• Its not like I was very big before, but I was "curvy" and fluffier than what I wanted to be. I had gotten up to 198#. I am currently down to 175# and much stronger. My bench has gone from 185# to 245# ( not alot but Im pretty happy with that for my size). Im still working very hard on building more muscle, and toning up the mid section.
                              Before- ( I couldnt find a pic of me at my biggest

Recents (I know I know, I need some color haha)

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

• You need a better photographer than Michael J. Fox.....

Comment

Working...
                                X