Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    I play video games
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      I race on forza, you geezer
      I'm ranked #7 in the world on iRacing!
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        Originally posted by Cobraman
        I play video games
        lmao

How in the name of fuck do you people have time to play video games... and then hone your skills and be decent?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          How in the name of fuck do you people have time to play video games... and then hone your skills and be decent?
          Great question, I thought only kids were good at video games because they don't have a life.
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I was pissed at first... but thinking that if they don't host F1, maybe track days will be more often and cheaper there.

And churches (any religion) shouldn't get state funding in my opinion. Separation of church and state and all that shit.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
              I was pissed at first... but thinking that if they don't host F1, maybe track days will be more often and cheaper there.

And churches (any religion) shouldn't get state funding in my opinion. Separation of church and state and all that shit.
              There's a race coming up valentines day we're going to sign up for.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                lmao

For myself, it's having a very narrow focus. Once every 3 to 5 years a game comes out that I really like, and I play it in little bits for a long time. The last one was Skyrim, which I think came out in 2011. This next one will be Star Wars Battlefront, which comes out next week. It'll probably be another few years before there is a game I have to play.

Comment

Are you asking me out on a date? Cause that's the most romantic shit I'VE EVER HEARD!

Stevo

Comment

Are you asking me out on a date? Cause that's the most romantic shit I'VE EVER HEARD!
                    do you put out?

Comment

do you put out?

Bitch please... You felt the need to ask?

Stevo

Comment

Details?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          There is always government money involved when it comes to major events like an F-1 race. Whether it be land grants, tax credits, improved infrastructure or whatever.

COTA generates over $700 million a year in revenue for the city of Austin, a vast majority of which is from the F-1 race. They get a lot more than $25 million a year in taxes from hotels, bars, restaurants and taxis.
                          If it brings in soo much fucking money then the private sector should pass the hat and fund it themselves. The government handing out money like that should result in a prison sentence for everyone involved.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Separation of church and state and all that shit.
                            Have you ever tried to find that in the Constitution? As much as it pains my atheist heart to say this here it is; that statement appears nowhere in the Constitution and only came into the common lexicon after a court ruling in the 1930s.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                              If it brings in soo much fucking money then the private sector should pass the hat and fund it themselves. The government handing out money like that should result in a prison sentence for everyone involved.
                              Yes it would and there are plenty of deep pockets already involved on the equity side of COTA that could make it happen.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                                Have you ever tried to find that in the Constitution? As much as it pains my atheist heart to say this here it is; that statement appears nowhere in the Constitution and only came into the common lexicon after a court ruling in the 1930s.
                                Who said anything about it being in the constitution? To me it's just a common sense thing.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X