No announcement yet.

My 1995 Ford F-150 4X4 (on eBay)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's damned clean, but holy hell, I don't think it's $13K clean. Crazy what prices are doing right now.

Comment

It’s no V8 swapped Ranger buts clean as fuck to make up for it

Comment

Those are going for $13k?

I mean, it's clean, for damn sure, but is there something special or collector worthy about it? It's a long bed too, right?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Those are going for $13k?

I mean, it's clean, for damn sure, but is there something special or collector worthy about it? It's a long bed too, right?
          There is all sorts of nostalgia going on. if he can get it, good for him.

Also, I firmly believe there are fewer examples of Ford trucks from that era that survived compared to Chevy/GMC due to Fords were more widely used as company/work trucks, and also not as good looking as Chevy/GMC's.

At least that's how i remember it, i was just entering the work force in the mid 90's.

Comment

If it was a diesel it would bring 25k with those miles.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Nope not a long bed. Yes the market is crazy on these and this generation Bronco right now so I decided I would cash in. It’s hard to find one this clean and original, it should bring another thousand or so.

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              It’s no V8 swapped Ranger buts clean as fuck to make up for it

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              If it was a diesel it would bring 25k with those miles.
              I concur. The old power strokes are getting top dollar.

Comment

The vehicle world is truck crazy right now. I wouldn't be surprised if it brought $15k.

Comment

Well that escalated quickly....

Comment

$19,300

Comment

People gone crazy. It’s an auto bid. Might disappear later. Not sure what to think.

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't count on it. I'll never sell a vehicle on ebay again. Practically no point in trying unless ebay will just let you run free ads until it sells. When it comes time to pay suddenly they're nowhere to be found.

You should have to leave a deposit if you bid, which isn't refundable unless you lose the auction. If you're not the winner, it automatically gets credited back to you. High bidder doesn't buy the car = thanks for the free money.
                        WH

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          $19,300
                          And 133k on the ticker. I'm at a loss. It IS a clean truck, but dadgum, that's nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                            People gone crazy. It’s an auto bid. Might disappear later. Not sure what to think.
                            i hear ya!!! i do love the truck but that's wild. btw did you see this one? https://www.ebay.com/itm/1995-Ford-F...%7C1000%7C2500

Comment

Yeah that one isn’t near as clean. I was happy with $15k but this shit is a real head scratcher. Seems like a setup. High bidder has a solid rep. Who knows.

We’ll see how it plays out.

Comment

Working...
                              X