Hepatitis outbreak in strawberries!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hepatitis outbreak in strawberries!

i was worried about dirty whores and now i gotta worry about strawberries while banging slutty girls!? Fuck me...

The U.S. has had 17 cases of hepatitis A, a dozen of which required hospitalization, and Canadian authorities confirmed at least 10 cases.

Strawberries recalled in connection with hepatitis A outbreak
    The U.S. has had 17 cases of hepatitis A, a dozen of which required hospitalization, and Canadian authorities confirmed at least 10 cases.

Strawberries are being recalled as investigators look into whether the fruit is the cause of more than two dozen confirmed hepatitis A cases in the United States and Canada.

The batches identified by authorities are past their shelf life, having been distributed between March 5 and April 25, but authorities expressed concern for anyone who may have frozen the berries, according to a Food and Drug Administration news release.

"The traceback investigations show that cases in California, Minnesota, and Canada report having purchased fresh organic strawberries branded as FreshKampo or HEB prior to becoming ill," the release said.

good thing I'm too poor to afford organic.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      good thing I'm too poor to afford organic.
      no shit! i hear ya

Comment

Someone said "they could not afford organic".
        So does that mean plastic, silicone or some other kind
        of man made, non organic device?

Comment

Originally posted by garycrist View Post
          Someone said "they could not afford organic".
          So does that mean plastic, silicone or some other kind
          of man made, non organic device?
          mostly plastic!! hahaha

Comment

Working...
          X