Buster Welch, dead at 94...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buster Welch, dead at 94...

Man, what a life to live. One of the best true Cowboys to ever grace the Great State of Texas.

RIP Buster, a true Texas Legend.

I chose this link because it has a video too.

Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Damn, I remember that episode. I didn't know who he was, but it was very clear that he wasn't an actor.

Comment

RIP Buster Welch. i can't wait for the new season to start!

Comment

bet ya can we went nuts waiting last year. we time it to start with season one and go into the new season .
        yellowstone is real life shit. that shit has happened to ranch families all over the midwest.
        fucking hollywood moves in and destroys everything .

Comment

well yelloestone must have paid off well. Sheridan has bought the 6666 ranch. that's some serious real estate.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
            well yelloestone must have paid off well. Sheridan has bought the 6666 ranch. that's some serious real estate.
            That's not all he's done - He directed / produced Sicario (1 and 2), Wind River, Mayor of Kingstown, acted in a few season of Sons of Anarchy, etc

Comment

one report had it at 192 million , another had it at 320 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                That's not all he's done - He directed / produced Sicario (1 and 2), Wind River, Mayor of Kingstown, acted in a few season of Sons of Anarchy, etc
                All good movies and tv shows, don't forget Hell or High Water...
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

And FWIW, Wind River was a very good movie...

Comment

Working...
                  X