anyone else watch Drinken Bro's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone else watch Drinken Bro's

Drinkin Bro's Tim Pool and Louder with Crowder get me through the day at work. I feel like it gives me a pretty balanced point of view. Anyone else in the DB community?

interesting

Comment

I don't subscribe to much stuff, but I might that dude. Thats some serious shit and nothing but the truth.

Bad guys don't give a fuck and neither should good guys.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I don't subscribe to much stuff, but I might that dude. Thats some serious shit and nothing but the truth.

Bad guys don't give a fuck and neither should good guys.
        Dan is interesting as hell to listen to. His views and explanations have actually helped me to push away from being a republican. He goes hard on every politician out there and doesn't cover for anyone. I now identify with the APOC party. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          Dan is interesting as hell to listen to. His views and explanations have actually helped me to push away from being a republican. He goes hard on every politician out there and doesn't cover for anyone. I now identify with the APOC party. lol
          If you don’t piss off both sides, you aren’t telling the truth. They both happily screw normal people, while making promises to their fringe lunatics.

Comment

Every now and then I'll listen to these guys if they have an interesting guest on. But... if you're not subscribed to Andy Stumpf (Cleared Hot Podcast) then you're fuckin' up. Every Monday and Friday, that's the one podcast I don't miss.

Comment

Working...
            X