New xbox unveiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kanetrain View Post
    They take less time than they did on the 360 to install. Plus, depending on the game it'll let you start when it gets installed a certain %.
    Didn't take no damn 5 hours.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• You know that you can play it as soon as it says "ready to play" or something like that. You don't have to wait for it to 100% install.

Comment

• Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
        Just downloaded CoD Ghost cause i had the $9.99 upgrade from 360 to One from Xbox Live. It was 41gigs and took 5 hours to download.

heck i was looking and most games to download are 28-40 gigs
        Goddamn that's a big game! I can only imagine how big The Elder Scrolls Online will be.

The HDD is 500 gigs to the person that axed.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
          Just downloaded CoD Ghost cause i had the $9.99 upgrade from 360 to One from Xbox Live. It was 41gigs and took 5 hours to download.
          daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaamnnnn....

I remember when "King Pin" came out on PC, it was the biggest demo I had ever seen in my life. 102mb. It took me two days to download it on dial up, had to dial flashnet 7 times to get connected at 38400kbps, kept getting 28800.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Well I didn't plan on one for another year buuuuuut buddy made me a deal I couldn't turn down. Xbox one Cod Ghost and BF4 all new and sealed. $fofiddy

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• So how does everyone like their xbox now that they've had it for a month?
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                So how does everyone like their xbox now that they've had it for a month?
                I love mine. It's a bit confusing at first
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• No shit about the confused part. You leave yours on all the time?

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                    No shit about the confused part. You leave yours on all the time?

No
                    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Got my cable running thru mine so as of now its on all the time.

Comment

• I love mine... Has few more things to work out but it is turning into an awesome little machine.

Voice commands rock. I will still use a remote, but when walking in a room and to get my projector etc warmed up it's nice to just say "xbox on". Walk back into the room real quick "watch tv" .... "watch fox" while cooking dinner. Then you can use the play/pause commands while eating with messy fingers not worrying about picking up a remote.

Biggest mistake I did was buy hard copy of games. Buy digital copies unless you are a game trader/seller. It's so nice saying "Go to Forza Motorsports 5" and not worrying about putting in a disk. Watch for xbox points/money cards to go on sale($30 for $25 or whatever) and load up your account. Best Buy ran a deal like that one day. So not only did I get the $5 free, I also used my reward zone points that are double for game related stuff.
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Yeah well my Xbox wouldn't work with TV lol. Its a proscan and that wasn't on the list I guess so it still has to be turned on manually. Voice commands are really cool. I Need to redo it as its a bit glitchy. Plus the sensor is to close to my speakers cus anything that sounds like Xbox that comes thru throws it into listen mode

Comment

• How does it work if you have a home theater w/ receiver?

Comment

• This^ Cause even my old kinect picked up words that sounded like xbox and it would pause the movie or something.
                              GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• I ordered an XBOX One off of Amazon a few days ago, mainly because I have always had an XBOX. Haven't owned a Playstation since the PS2, but the PS4 kinda has me thinking about returning the XBOX for one.

What is everyone's thoughts on the latest with the Playstation Now service?

I did a little research, and while the PS4 is more powerful, there really isn't any reason the games should look better on it than an XBOX (outside of BF4), all I hear about is how cross platform games will look different.

I guess I had convinced myself that paying the extra $100 for all the other stuff an XBOX does is worth it, but with the announcement of the Playstation Now service, it got me to thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X