Newer Jeep Grand Cherokee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
    We drove a diesel X5, but the price once you start putting on some options is ridiculous. BMW shouldn't charge $1400 for a review camera on an SUV that starts at $55k!
    Yea the options are $$. i think his was like 75k or some shit. fully loaded, sport package witht he flared fenders, wide 20" wheels etc

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
      Yea the options are $$. i think his was like 75k or some shit. fully loaded, sport package witht he flared fenders, wide 20" wheels etc
      That's getting close to DFWMustangs pricing, a little lower than most would spend, but close!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
        You can if you replace your head unit with one that supports Apple CarPlay or the Android version of that.
        I have Android Auto and it does not support the Waze app. Google maps uses Waze data but you don't get speed trap or traffic camera reports.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          I have Android Auto and it does not support the Waze app. Google maps uses Waze data but you don't get speed trap or traffic camera reports.
          Ahh, I didn't know that.. Google maps is great, but Wayz is still the king for the reasons you've stated.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            Ahh, I didn't know that.. Google maps is great, but Wayz is still the king for the reasons you've stated.
            Waze*

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Waze*
              Waiz you say?

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                Waiz you say?
                That's just Waizie.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                  That's getting close to DFWMustangs pricing, a little lower than most would spend, but close!
                  yea, he passed on the cowskin mat package.

Comment

I have a 2000 GC for my wife. 99-04 is one of the nicer looking GS body styles, and also the last generation of solid axles. Essentially the same suspension as a Wrangler. My 00 is loaded out, power everything, leather everything, 4.7 V8, Quadra Drive, factory limited slips in both axles, AWD or low range, I haven't found anywhere it will not go. On top of being a real Jeep (real Jeeps have solid axles) we bought it for cheap a few years ago. Other than oil changes and basic maintenance, I haven't had to do anything to it. I changed wheels/tires b/c I wanted to, but that's it.
                    1995 Cobra #404
                    1994 Cobra #1968 **traded**
                    1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Snake View Post
                      I have a 2000 GC for my wife. 99-04 is one of the nicer looking GS body styles, and also the last generation of solid axles. Essentially the same suspension as a Wrangler. My 00 is loaded out, power everything, leather everything, 4.7 V8, Quadra Drive, factory limited slips in both axles, AWD or low range, I haven't found anywhere it will not go. On top of being a real Jeep (real Jeeps have solid axles) we bought it for cheap a few years ago. Other than oil changes and basic maintenance, I haven't had to do anything to it. I changed wheels/tires b/c I wanted to, but that's it.
                      Pic?

Comment

Right after I put new JK 17" take offs and brand new Bridgestone Dueler Revo2 A/T's on it.

At Sam Houston National park riding the dirt bike.
                        Last edited by TX_Snake; 10-03-2015, 09:39 PM.
                        1995 Cobra #404
                        1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

This website is a wealth of knowledge pertaining to WJ's, 99-04 Grand Cherokees. If you are even half way interested, check it out.

http://wjjeeps.com/newoptions.htm

This is the ultimate Jeep WJ buyers guide via Jeepforum.com, also an excellent read if you are considering a WJ.
                          http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/...guide-1271979/
                          Last edited by TX_Snake; 10-03-2015, 09:51 PM.
                          1995 Cobra #404
                          1991 LX Hatch 5.0-Sold

Comment

They seem to hold their value fairly well
                            WH

Comment

Just bought a 2015 Overland Hemi. 2k miles in and I really like it.

I looked at every SUV under the sun, I'm obsessive when it comes to making sure I get what I want, and for the money it's hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Snake View Post
                                This website is a wealth of knowledge pertaining to WJ's, 99-04 Grand Cherokees. If you are even half way interested, check it out.

http://wjjeeps.com/newoptions.htm

This is the ultimate Jeep WJ buyers guide via Jeepforum.com, also an excellent read if you are considering a WJ.
                                http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/...guide-1271979/
                                Pretty sure he wants something newer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X