No announcement yet.

How would you like to be 145 years old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you like to be 145 years old?

An Indonesian man who claims to be the longest living human in recorded history has described how he “just wants to die”.

Kind of depressing reading about the reality of it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I gotta call bs on that shit. I would have rolled my ass off a bridge way before 130.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      I gotta call bs on that shit. I would have rolled my ass off a bridge way before 130.
      I agree. No way he is that old.

Comment

"Yall go ahead, I ain't fuckin dyin. Fuck that shit."
        WH

Comment

I'm not calling him a fraud because I'm sure you forget a lot when your that old. There's still a decent chance that he's the oldest or one of the top 10 oldest in the world.

But if he were really 145, the worlds geneticist would be all over him because his DNA would be a freak of nature.

Comment

Can't you just cut him open and count the rings?
            G'Day Mate

Comment

"my grand children are independent"

Mother fucker, they should be dead too!
              sigpic

Comment

I was wondering that too, maybe he was meaning descendants.

And fuck that.

Comment

Interested to see indepent verification of age. So far indications are his birth was documented. 100 to 110 is more and more common these days and people have been verified up to 122 years old. 145 is not too far of a stretch past that if you consider healthy lifestyles amd good genes. If verified a documentary would be damn interesting.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                    Interested to see indepent verification of age. So far indications are his birth was documented. 100 to 110 is more and more common these days and people have been verified up to 122 years old. 145 is not too far of a stretch past that if you consider healthy lifestyles amd good genes. If verified a documentary would be damn interesting.
                    two decades is a pretty big stretch
                    The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      Can't you just cut him open and count the rings?
                      Kek!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                        I'm not calling him a fraud because I'm sure you forget a lot when your that old. There's still a decent chance that he's the oldest or one of the top 10 oldest in the world.

But if he were really 145, the worlds geneticist would be all over him because his DNA would be a freak of nature.
                        There are all sorts of other "freaks of nature" in this world, him being the only one doesn't preclude the possibility that it's the truth. Pretty crazy to consider conjoined twins, face transplants, 11 toes, etc., in my mind not dying for a little extra while seems a lot more plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          There are all sorts of other "freaks of nature" in this world, him being the only one doesn't preclude the possibility that it's the truth. Pretty crazy to consider conjoined twins, face transplants, 11 toes, etc., in my mind not dying for a little extra while seems a lot more plausible.
                          Pretty much, all the more reason geneticists are going to want to get their hands on his DNA.

Comment

would motorboat
                            WRX

Comment

Originally posted by zora04 View Post
                              two decades is a pretty big stretch
                              Not really.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X