Where does it end ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does it end ?

Think the day will come where towns can't use the word white any longer ?

Like , White Settlement ?

Ban the last name, White?

Comment

Man, you are waaaaaaaay behind the times.

This North Texas town does its best to advertise its God-fearing, patriotic, pro-business qualities. ''A dynamic city,'' its city seal, emblazoned with a church, a factory and a fighter jet, proclaims, ''on the crossroads of progress.'' A crossroads, well, yes.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

we should call it " the settlement" Sounds so much nicer lol

Comment

They should do away with crayons hahaha...
          Allstate Insurance
          Dominguez Agency
          1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
          Arlington, TX. 76018
          817-405-2011
          tdominguez@allstate.com
          Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stng5Pnt8 View Post
            They should do away with crayons hahaha...
            My kids have a crayon book where only one of the crayons gets stripped naked. Bet you won't guess which color it is!

Comment

I sometimes think I'm losing my mind the things people complain about.

Heck, now I have a liberal family member (wife's side, not mine) griping at me for taking my kids out shooting. This used to be a basic thing kids did - when did kids shooting become an OMG!! moment?

Then you got that dude getting fired for buying watermelon in detroit....it goes on an on. Gay dudes kicking folks out saying he'd fuck jesus christ in the ass...etc.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                I sometimes think I'm losing my mind the things people complain about.

Heck, now I have a liberal family member (wife's side, not mine) griping at me for taking my kids out shooting. This used to be a basic thing kids did - when did kids shooting become an OMG!! moment?
                Try taking them out to shoot some skeet or similar.

You can't NOT have fun while shooting a gun.

Comment

It'll end when organizations like Antifa, the NOI and all the various communist groups are shut down and their supporters are no longer employed in all levels of our government and media. So pretty much never.

Comment

War. That's where it ends.

Comment

The sky is falling! I seen't it!

Comment

What about Blackland?

Comment

It will not end until academia, the federal bureaus, Hollywood, and pop culture is purged of the communist/progressive elements that completely control them now.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Man, when I last lived in DFW (2008) I specifically remember them putting out a news story about changing White Settlement to "West" Settlement. Did that not ever take place?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
                              Man, when I last lived in DFW (2008) I specifically remember them putting out a news story about changing White Settlement to "West" Settlement. Did that not ever take place?
                              They changed it to "Cracka Settlement " I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X