Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    The face crooked old crone politicians make when they catch soap laying dick to a cow while secretly hoping that they are next in line for the dick.
    Please at least a cow is cute. I wouldn’t even fuck this old hag with Krazy’s dick.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^^^ The fucked up thing is that that ad is probably real.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I never knew the full story behind the story. The news media only reported the cover story. This is a perfect example of what I have said many times before. Most people that go off the deep end and do crazy things do it because they have run out of logical ways to handle a situation, so they resort to whatever means they can. Yea, I already know that I am one of those.

Originally posted by sc281 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                I never knew the full story behind the story. The news media only reported the cover story. This is a perfect example of what I have said many times before. Most people that go off the deep end and do crazy things do it because they have run out of logical ways to handle a situation, so they resort to whatever means they can. Yea, I already know that I am one of those.
                I fell into a rabbit hole a couple of years back looking into the back story on him. Apparently he was a pain in the ass. He sold the concrete plant the property, but didnt want to sell the muffler shop, then they built around his shop, cutting him off. There's a whole lot of hearsay surrounding the whole mess. He owned a bunch of land, maybe even behind the shop, but was being an ass about the concrete plant being there. I think he wanted the city to do something, or pay for a new sewage line, driveway, etc, and was turned down. I mean, he sold them the property and the driveway, cutting himself off, stepping on his own dick.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Call me crazy but I respect the crap out of that guy Marvin! They pushed him and boy did he push right back! Much respect RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                    Call me crazy but I respect the crap out of that guy Marvin! They pushed him and boy did he push right back! Much respect RIP
                    yeah, but he 'stepped on his own dick' per previous post.

Comment

• That dude isn’t any hero imo. Just a big ass cry baby that made his own frustrations.

Comment

• i always looked at heemeyer and stack as reminders what happens when you push people too far.

i do not condone or approve, but i understand. i do not have an svo story, but i have seen people do some really crazy shit when they think they are at the bottom with nothing to lose.

i even posted this in the random pic thread:
                        Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                        fuck yes.

heemeyer and stack. two bros that just had enough. maybe a bit crazy, but when you burn a man down to what he thinks is nothing. crazy may be all he has left.

still a great reminder for the man that sometimes when they push, the people that decide to push back may do so in magnificent fashion.

Comment

• 3 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                            That dude isn’t any hero imo. Just a big ass cry baby that made his own frustrations.

Keep in mind that the man is not around anymore to tell his side of the story. He did sell the concrete company the land but only after the city threatened him with taking it through eminent domain. He was a victim of small town politics and the good old boy Network. The town deserved everything he dished out to them and more.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              Keep in mind that the man is not around anymore to tell his side of the story. He did sell the concrete company the land but only after the city threatened him with taking it through eminent domain. He was a victim of small town politics and the good old boy Network. The town deserved everything he dished out to them and more.
                              they still have to compensate him, according to the 5th amendment.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                they still have to compensate him, according to the 5th amendment.
                                You've obviously never dealt with a government agency threatening you with the use of eminent domain. They get to dictate to you market value even if you believe your land is worth 20 times as much. The city council forced him to sell his land for about 10% of what he wanted to a private company who had connections with the city council. He took offense at this and the petty way that they snubbed him after the fact and the rest is history. In my opinion he treated them with kid gloves instead of killing them.

Comment

Working...
                                X