• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop heater

24x40 metal shop
    1” spray foam
    Uninsulated Roll up doors

What are you guys using for heaters? I will eventually have a room framed up for the lasers that will be climate controlled, however, I would like something in the interim, and for the larger open area in the future. There is no propane/gas on site, so anything I use will need to be electric or fed with a propane tank.
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

20 x 26 - I used the various propane attachments with good success. However, those biolite cooking stoves been making it HOT in mine (80) with pellets - but does get smoky sometimes if over refill. It's ghetto, but works.

If in it a lot either a propane attachment (dual head) or one of those propane space heaters used in construction be your best bet.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      20 x 26 - I used the various propane attachments with good success. However, those biolite cooking stoves been making it HOT in mine (80) with pellets - but does get smoky sometimes if over refill. It's ghetto, but works.

If in it a lot either a propane attachment (dual head) or one of those propane space heaters used in construction be your best bet.
      I’ll check them out, thanks!

Comment

2 buddies have this type of heater and they work very good for a 30x40 when turned up

Order this Patio Heater Outdoor Propane Stand Up Heater today! We have 24/7 customer support and FREE shipping. This product is a limited production and is not available in stores. ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off shelves! Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.

Comment

Mr. Heater for mine, runs of kerosene or diesel 38,000 btu will get it hot even with the door up for fresh air.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
            2 buddies have this type of heater and they work very good for a 30x40 when turned up

https://lunarandclover.com/products/...BoC8OQQAvD_BwE
            I thought about those, I will definitely be picking up one or two for the patio for cooler weather entertaining. Though, I can’t get them local for a quick fix! I need to get racks set up in the shop to get shit out of the floor. I’m still waiting on the roll up doors and I’m a bitch about working in the cold...

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
            Mr. Heater for mine, runs of kerosene or diesel 38,000 btu will get it hot even with the door up for fresh air.
            I’m picking up a dual head propane tank top heater today. If they don’t have a dual, I’ll pick up a couple of singles.

Comment

40x60 shop . i use a torpedo/with thermostat with farm diesel . i can keep my paint booth at 70 even on the coldest days .

Comment

I have one of those 30K to 60K BTU (think that's what it is) fed from a propane bottle. It is continuous spark, so it needs power. That thing will make it warm in a hurry. You are welcome to borrow it for a while if you need. My 3 car garage doesn't need it to keep it warm when I'm working in it. We only use it for baseball games in the dugout now when it's super cold.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                  I have one of those 30K to 60K BTU (think that's what it is) fed from a propane bottle. It is continuous spark, so it needs power. That thing will make it warm in a hurry. You are welcome to borrow it for a while if you need. My 3 car garage doesn't need it to keep it warm when I'm working in it. We only use it for baseball games in the dugout now when it's super cold.
                  I appreciate the offer. I picked up a couple of single head tank top heaters. It did the job for tonight. With doors on it and being able to cut the wind, these will get the job done nicely.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                    I appreciate the offer. I picked up a couple of single head tank top heaters. It did the job for tonight. With doors on it and being able to cut the wind, these will get the job done nicely.

I have had a few of those in the past and used them until they burnt through. They work great. I have a double head one now. We actually use it on the patio more than the garage/shop.

One other thing you may want to consider. I got my wife a heated vest a little over a year ago. It is powered by one of those mobile phone battery pack deals. I got it for her for high school baseball games. She wears it underneath a coat or even hoodie, wears it to walk the dogs, etc. That thing keeps you warm!!

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                      I have had a few of those in the past and used them until they burnt through. They work great. I have a double head one now. We actually use it on the patio more than the garage/shop.

One other thing you may want to consider. I got my wife a heated vest a little over a year ago. It is powered by one of those mobile phone battery pack deals. I got it for her for high school baseball games. She wears it underneath a coat or even hoodie, wears it to walk the dogs, etc. That thing keeps you warm!!
                      I'll definitely have to look into the vest!

Comment

Working...
                      X