No announcement yet.

My F.N. pillow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe his Documentary on election fraud is extra legit.
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
      Im a pillow snob, I get headaches if I don’t have the perfect pillow. I love this one

WEEKENDER Ventilated Gel Memory Foam Pillow - Washable Cover - King Size https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FN79YKF...ing=UTF8&psc=1

Oh man me too. I've spend a lot of money on 'em. Right now I'm using the amerisleep one. What other ones are good? I used to use the sleepnumber ones but they stopped making the firm ones.

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      I dont use pillow. I use my great great great great grandfather bed. Boy you can't beat that hard floor at night. Body is so tight and bruised, just can't beat that feeling.
      Dudes need firmer sleeping arrangements than women. It's actually better for your body if you just sleep on the ground with a thick foam mat. But fuck all that.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        Maybe his Documentary on election fraud is extra legit.
        We will see. I don't think Dominion understands how badly they fucked up by filing a lawsuit against him assuming that there is really some merit to what he says. By filing suit against him he suddenly has the power to subpoena all of their records to support his claims.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          We will see. I don't think Dominion understands how badly they fucked up by filing a lawsuit against him assuming that there is really some merit to what he says. By filing suit against him he suddenly has the power to subpoena all of their records to support his claims.
          Yeah, I'm sure their entire team of lawyers somehow missed one of the most basic parts of working in the court room. Checkmate, Dominion.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Yeah, I'm sure their entire team of lawyers somehow missed one of the most basic parts of working in the court room. Checkmate, Dominion.
            They didn't miss it asshole; they gambled. The only thing they were seeking is the headline that they are suing this guy for a billion and a half dollars. If there is any merit to his claims and if he sticks to his guns then Dominion is screwed.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

right to discovery will bite them in the ass if there is just a hint of shenanigan's . this is what Rudy has been seeking all along .

Comment

I don't think Dominion understands how badly they fucked up by filing a lawsuit against him assuming that there is really some merit to what he says.
                They didn't miss it asshole; they gambled. The only thing they were seeking is the headline that they are suing this guy for a billion and a half dollars. If there is any merit to his claims and if he sticks to his guns then Dominion is screwed.
                First they didn't understand it, then they did it intentionally. Got it.

Comment

First they didn't understand it, then they did it intentionally. Got it.
                  Their lawyers understand perfectly, the executives at Dominion are the ones they don't realize how badly they screwed up

Comment

Their lawyers understand perfectly, the executives at Dominion are the ones they don't realize how badly they screwed up
                    You’re suggesting the lawyers intentionally mislead the executives that employ them to make a terrible, blatantly obvious error now? Doesn’t that sound a bit cartoonish?

Comment

I like cartoons.

Comment

I bought 2 of them at Costco about 2 years ago and I like them.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          I like cartoons.
                          You check out the new Tom and Jerry?

Comment

You’re suggesting the lawyers intentionally mislead the executives that employ them to make a terrible, blatantly obvious error now? Doesn’t that sound a bit cartoonish?
                            The number one issue for a law firm is billable hours. A company comes to them and says we want to see this guy that talked shit about us and the law firm says sure you got a case, let's have at it; please make the check payable to Dewe, Cheatem, & Howe.

In this instance the only goal that was trying to be achieved is the headline saying that they're suing the man for a billion and a half dollars to discredit him and to hopefully get him to back down. I don't believe the man is going to back down and I believe he is going to use the power of Discovery and subpoenas to gather information to support his claims.

Comment

After reading this I have been seeing add of the cube pillow. You get a better rest with no pillow!!!!

Comment

make the check payable to Dewe, Cheatem, & Howe.
                                Pfft Cheatem. Good name for a lawyer
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X