No announcement yet.

Well now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Get the gif location (url/uri), use the little yellow picture icon and paste the gif location into the box.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• woohoo!
        WRX

Comment

• Comment

• Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Lmao

Comment

• Yall remember when she looked really really old? But now somehow she just looks middle aged. 55 or 60 maybe. But she was looking 80ish.
                WH

Comment

• Well fuck, I missed the message that this was back. I had deleted the link from safari but not Firefox. I just clicked it on a whim.. Nice to see y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    Well fuck, I missed the message that this was back. I had deleted the link from safari but not Firefox. I just clicked it on a whim.. Nice to see y'all.
                    Stick around, never give up hope.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Did you miss me?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Did you miss me?
                        More than I missed Gasser’s retarded ass, but less than I miss my last herpes outbreak.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Looks like that months where admins were taking a break did a lot of damage to the user numbers. I keep getting "these threads haven't been updated since..."

Never used to see that. I remember Gab saying every hour twitter was down, they gained 10k new members.

How does that kind of thing affect a site like this that was down for what.. 3 months? Maybe people will begin filtering back in. But how many of them know the site still exists? Most people probably bounced off a few times and think it's dead now. Time to bust out the email list admins.
                          WH

Comment

• It it certainly less traffic. Idk if admins will fire off a mass email or not... Don't think I've ever seen one come from this site.
                            1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                            1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                            2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• I gave up checking daily in February. Thanks for putting in all of the time and effort to get it running again. Life can go back to normal now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Labora View Post
                                It it certainly less traffic. Idk if admins will fire off a mass email or not... Don't think I've ever seen one come from this site.
                                do we have that? LoL

Comment

Working...
                                X