Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The steel beams was the jet fuel.

Comment

Some fucking nit wicks in a BMW 5 series with some Tannerite I am sure. Holy shit the stone said to maintain a balance of earth. If people can't see we are over populating the earth now they are blind. I mean, I don't want to Thanos the earth but we could limit the amount of breeding going on.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Why do we hate bill gates? What the fuck is AnthonyS on about?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
          Some fucking nit wicks in a BMW 5 series with some Tannerite I am sure. Holy shit the stone said to maintain a balance of earth. If people can't see we are over populating the earth now they are blind. I mean, I don't want to Thanos the earth but we could limit the amount of breeding going on.
          I did my part... two kids, then snip snip!
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            Why do we hate bill gates? What the fuck is AnthonyS on about?
            do you literally not know about Bill Gates? his involvement with Epstein, him buying all the farm land he can, wanting to use vaccines to limit birth rates, he's a nasty dude.

Comment

gates will leave his farmland fallow. he wants to stop cattle grazing and farming to push that almost food . the day his wrinkled ass dies the world will be bettr off .

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                0 Kids....snip snip!
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  Lightweight.

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  0 Kids....snip snip!
                  Don't worry, I got you covered. Five for me and SNIP fucking SNIP!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    do you literally not know about Bill Gates? his involvement with Epstein, him buying all the farm land he can, wanting to use vaccines to limit birth rates, he's a nasty dude.
                    I have literally never heard of any of that. Any kind of reputable source on this?

Whats so bad about buying farm land and limiting birth rates? We are fucking raping this planet. Its not sustainable.

Comment

when your end game is to limit farmland for crops and grazing to force chemfood on people there is a problem. same reason gas is 5 dollars a gallon, to force ev on us. the democrate agenda has failed so they are trying to force it thru. this is the same shit that goes on in 3rd world communist countries. Marxism at its finest.
                      i'm lucky enough to produce my own food and water. things are not going to get any better anytime soon. between the drought and fuel cost people are selling off the cattle and the only one's planting are the ones with crop insurance. it's not us that are breeding like rats .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                        when your end game is to limit farmland for crops and grazing to force chemfood on people there is a problem. same reason gas is 5 dollars a gallon, to force ev on us. the democrate agenda has failed so they are trying to force it thru. this is the same shit that goes on in 3rd world communist countries. Marxism at its finest.
                        i'm lucky enough to produce my own food and water. things are not going to get any better anytime soon. between the drought and fuel cost people are selling off the cattle and the only one's planting are the ones with crop insurance. it's not us that are breeding like rats .
                        Whats breeding like rats, then?

You really think the democrat's are the driving force on fuel prices? What did they do to increase them?

Comment

check birth rates around the world.

yes i think that doting fool is the cause of high fuel cost. that dementia riddled fuck head has fucked up everything he's been told to touch. you have google start your search.

Comment

Oh, you mean us as in white people.

Comment

as in America .

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Whats breeding like rats, then?

You really think the democrat's are the driving force on fuel prices? What did they do to increase them?
                                This level of denial is comical. Pass the popcorn!

Imagine you could make a visual tool of price and time….. like say a graph. Imagine if you put price on one axis and something like dates on another….. this tool would show trends of something over time. Now imagine if you could put notes or comments on it like Keystone pipeline…. Or some such BS.

I snapped this photo on 1/22/2021. How’d I know to do that?

Last edited by AnthonyS; 07-12-2022, 08:33 PM. Reason: LOL more popcorn!

Comment

Working...
                                X