silverado/sierra forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silverado/sierra forum

So I just picked up a 2007 Sierra 1500 ext cab, with the 5.3L... what are some good forums to hang out on?

fullsizechevy.com

Comment

Performancetrucks.net
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

dfwsilverados.net

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          dfwsilverados.net
          i was all like. "hell yea theres a local truck forum" lol
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Comment

I hang out on performance trucks from time to time. Not much happening there.
              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

From what I've found browsing truck forums is they use abbreviations for everything, and there's so many different body styles all clumped together it's hard to find good tech info, and all the guys are quick to say "use the search" instead of giving any worthwhile info
                --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                  From what I've found browsing truck forums is they use abbreviations for everything, and there's so many different body styles all clumped together it's hard to find good tech info, and all the guys are quick to say "use the search" instead of giving any worthwhile info
                  Truth. They're more proud of their acronyms than the military. RCFSSWBOMFGGTFO.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

what are you trying to do to it? otherwise its a chevy truck. put gas in it and go
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

dfwmustangs.net
                      2012 GT500

Comment

i have the same truck. if the dash hasn't cracked it will probably right at the top left corner of the pass airbag. the expansion of contraction of the dash is what does it. besides that the only problem ive had is the cruise quit working. that was solved by replacing the tail lamp switch on the brake pedal for 20 bux. the 5.3 is solid im sure it would love an ls6 intake and a cam.

Comment

A forum community dedicated to GMC and Chevy full size owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Silverados, Sierras, and other full size trucks performance, modifications, suspension, lift kits, tires, maintenance, and more!

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                            i have the same truck. if the dash hasn't cracked it will probably right at the top left corner of the pass airbag. the expansion of contraction of the dash is what does it. besides that the only problem ive had is the cruise quit working. that was solved by replacing the tail lamp switch on the brake pedal for 20 bux. the 5.3 is solid im sure it would love an ls6 intake and a cam.
                            Same here. I just bought an 08 Sierra and it's having the same issue. The cruise works when it wants and I can usually get it to kick on by popping the brake pedal a few times.

My dash hasn't cracked yet though.

Comment

I loved my 07 crew cab with the 5.3. The only issue I had was the transmission took a dump at 40k miles. Luckily it had the 5 yr warranty so I didn't worry about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X