To those who like the 4dr M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those who like the 4dr M3

There was a thread about an M3 w/ an LS1 recently, a white one... saw this today, thought I would chum the waters with it

I would love to pick this up, spare time permitting.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

damn clean car! hopefully I can pick up an estoril blue sedan after I move this coming year

Comment

That white 4 door M3 w/the LS1 was bought by my neighbor, may be a different one, but its practically identical and he bought it in TX. The LS1 flat looks like it belongs there, it ran a little rough when he brought it home but we got it smoothed out pretty good. It will be a great driver when the AC gets installed.

Comment

you guys realize that the car posted is still all BMW, right?
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          I don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Would you like it better with a 12V Cummins?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              Would you like it better with a 12V Cummins?
              not at all... I would prefer an LSx in a car like that, but my point is that people were talking about it as if it already had one in it. It doesn't
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                There was a thread about an M3 w/ an LS1 recently, a white one... saw this today, thought I would chum the waters with it

I would love to pick this up, spare time permitting.
                I was interested in the white ls3 e36, but it never happened. Now that my truck is probably toast, I'm looking again. It's still for sale and pretty awesome, bit its in Irvine Cali.
                Ded

Comment

Fuck buying a M3 with an auto.

Comment

not at all... I would prefer an LSx in a car like that, but my point is that people were talking about it as if it already had one in it. It doesn't
                    It definitely needs a pedal swap and the LS mod.
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                    X