20 years later....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 years later....

Do you think O.J. still did the double homicide or was he innocent.

There is a dateline special on right now. Personally I think he was guilty and got away with murder based on money, fame, legal smoke and mirrors from the defense dream team, and based on incompetence on from the D.A. office.

If it doesn't fit...you must acquit.
    sigpic

His son did it, or at least could have.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/oj-si...rs-2012-4?op=1
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

Juice did it. Why else write the "suicide" letter before going on the low speed chase with a handgun and iirc threatening suicide?

Comment

Was it a scenario like the movie a time to kill? In the movie, the dad was guilty but aquited of any charges. For OJ, the guy was fucking his wife and driving is Ferrari all over town when he was gone. IMO, both guys should be in jail.

Comment

^^^wat?

Comment

He may not have killed them with his own hands, but he played a part in having it done.

Comment

The evidence against the son is pretty compelling. I think the son probably did it, and OJ helped cover it up.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I'm sure OJ did it with his own hands. I do not think someone else would have nearly cut their heads off. What a fucked up exploitation of our "justice" system.

Comment

He probably did it. But the glove didn't fit either.

The problem I have with it is people who just can't accept the verdict. We convict innocent people in this country and send them to prison for life based on what a jury says. And no one cares. Then when a jury all of a sudden gives a verdict that people don't agree with, we have a travesty of justice on our hands.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Hell yeah he did it! Why is this even in question? He has got to be the dumbest person to walk the erf, lol. How are you going to get acquitted then write a book about doing it. Then get arrested for stealing you're own shit, lol
                      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

OJ's history of spousal abuse and threats of violence. His flight attempt. His book "If I did it". The near decapitation of Nicole was emotionally charged and personal. The dude is rotting in jail right now for aggravated robbery and kidnapping. Is the matter of his guilt really still up for debate?

OJ is a violent SOB. He produced a violent son with deep psychological problems, whom I guess is now the scapegoat.

Comment

20 yrs later and gas goes up $2.40.

Comment

yall are racist.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              He probably did it. But the glove didn't fit either.

The problem I have with it is people who just can't accept the verdict. We convict innocent people in this country and send them to prison for life based on what a jury says. And no one cares. Then when a jury all of a sudden gives a verdict that people don't agree with, we have a travesty of justice on our hands.
                              Who says the glove didn't fit? I'll admit OJ put on quite an act, but anyone can do that parlor trick.

Comment

Working...
                              X