Boy's vs Lyon's...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy's vs Lyon's...

Our first Monday night game, sucks having to wait until Monday night, but I would rather have it this way then playing on Christmas day. We win, we're in for the East title and HF throughout, time to reap the benefits of a great season!

Boys - 31
    Pussycats - 13 (they like to comeback from behind, so 31-27)
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I hope you are right since we are going to be there.

Comment

The Eagles went ahead and gave the Boys an early Christmas gift. The only time I have ever cheered for the Eagles.

Comment

Thanks to the Eagles, it's now just about what game plan are they going to run the next two games and how long will Dak and Zeke be on the field. It'll be interesting to see Romo's game play after spending all season on the sidelines.

Comment

Romo ain't playing. If he does I'll stop eating tacos.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by redchevyguy View Post
            The Eagles went ahead and gave the Boys an early Christmas gift. The only time I have ever cheered for the Eagles.
            Same. Giants got SCREWED by that pass interference non call. That was just unacceptable.

Comment

Lions 24
              'Boys 21

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Lions 24
                'Boys 21
                Lol. Nah.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Romo ain't playing. If he does I'll stop eating tacos.
                  This wouldn't surprise me at all. While I like the option of resting Dak, Zeke, and Dez it wouldn't really help if Romo played. His risk of injury is much higher than anyone else and he wouldn't be playing with starters anyways. IMO it's better to give him practice reps and let Sanchez play instead. God knows that guy needs all the help he can get.

I look at it like this, Romo is the best insurance policy that the Cowboys could ever have. Don't cash in that policy unless you really need it or else it won't be there if/when you really do.

Comment

The smart move would be to let the lions win ,so packers are out of playoffs..

Comment

Odds favoring boys now to cover 6 but lots of time left till gametime
                      Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 12-26-2016, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                        I was trying to figure that all out Friday night and trying to see where the giants would fall in the playoffs

Comment

Anyone know where I can find this game streaming live? Its not being broadcast in the shithole of Albuquerque.

Comment

SportsDevil and ProSports will have it on Kodi.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                              Looks like the Dallas defense is following this thread.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X