Looking for new carry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
    If there is a heaven, Jesus has a Glock strapped to his side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James Yeager loves two things: Glock 19's, and making headache inducing videos.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      James Yeager loves two things: Glock 19's, and making headache inducing videos.
      only thing I love more than glock 19's is oxygen!!!!

Comment

And Oxygen is the name of my glock 34!!!!
        WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          And Oxygen is the name of my glock 34!!!!
          !!!!!!

Comment

Get some Pearce grip extensions, if you want somewhere to put your pinky finger.
            some old gunsmith at bullseye range said something along the lines of "only time i need my pinky is when drinking tea." i laughed.

fwiw, i shot my glock 30, which is fatter than the S, with flush mags just fine. and it obviously concealed better

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
              some old gunsmith at bullseye range said something along the lines of "only time i need my pinky is when drinking tea." i laughed.

fwiw, i shot my glock 30, which is fatter than the S, with flush mags just fine. and it obviously concealed better
              How would it conceal better?

Comment

How would it conceal better?
                for me, i carried it at 3' o clock, and with the extension, it stuck out more at the back of my shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                  If there is a heaven, Jesus has a Glock strapped to his side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Effective immediately, anyone who posts a Yeager video will be at the mercy of the mob, and what they demand as punishment.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Good price. I paid a bit more for mine a year ago. Not sure this has night sights though,

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
                      anybody carry/carried a Beretta 92FS
                      Damn near daily for 3 years after 9/11 thanks to the US Navy. That's why I don't own one now. Every now and then I almost break down and buy one for nostalgia, but then I remember all the stove pipes those POS's are prone too and I forget it. It's accurate and easy to shoot for shooters of all skills and sizes, and it has good capacity...... but anything other than new to newish magazines = stove pipe city.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        Did the New Agent shoot well right out of the box or was there a break in period?
                        Mine was good to go right out of the box. I shot a few hundred rounds of round nose and a few hundred rounds of hollow points out if it; a mix of factory ammo and my own handloads. Never had any failures.
                        Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                        Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          Damn near daily for 3 years after 9/11 thanks to the US Navy. That's why I don't own one now. Every now and then I almost break down and buy one for nostalgia, but then I remember all the stove pipes those POS's are prone too and I forget it. It's accurate and easy to shoot for shooters of all skills and sizes, and it has good capacity...... but anything other than new to newish magazines = stove pipe city.
                          And to think... you almost had a P226 on your hip.

Comment

Get some Pearce grip extensions, if you want somewhere to put your pinky finger.
                            It came with 10 round mags so no problem there.

Not mine, but a Glawk is a Glawk. GLAWKS RULE! EVERYTHING ELSE IS SHIT!

Comment

And to think... you almost had a P226 on your hip.
                              Now that is a bad ass firearm. I'd gladly carry one of those into combat. I love my P227. When it comes to manufacturing perfection Germany is a great country.

Comment

Working...
                              X