Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Texas Firearm Fair

???

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I live like 10min away from there. And I'm on vacation that week. I think I'm going to check it out.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Smells like a scam, or at least a poorly planned event.

Why charge attendees when its on their own property? Hey were going to charge you to come look at our members only range.

Anybody find a list of vendors yet?

Comment

I hate paying to get into a show anyway, especially when the vendors have to pay for their booths and display prices that are nowhere near a deal.

Screw it all. If I want something, I'll either hit up a dealer, browse an online site it TGT.

Comment

I will probably go. For $10 it will be a fun afternoon with my son just wandering around looking at stuff.
          Jon

Comment

It's close enough I might would have gone, but we have a NCOWS regional shoot in Greenville that weekend. Maybe I should stop by in my 1870's clothing with my 1872 open top Navy in my gun belt? I might get some funny looks from the tacticool crowd.
            92 LX 5.0

Comment

The owner is a good friend of mine, and he always has a bunch of high speed/ high profile people going through his facility.

Comment

Working...
              X