Dallas officer kills man after mistaking his apartment for her own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
    Might have been right apartment, dude had weed up in there...
    Or she brought the weed!

Comment

• Originally posted by JV106 View Post
      Or she brought the weed!
      Planted it to cover up the murder. I like that, shows forward thinking..

Comment

Planted it to cover up the murder. I like that, shows forward thinking..
        I’ve got my popcorn. This is wild.

Comment

I’ve got my popcorn. This is wild.
          Guess you missed my sarcasm.. I don't personally smoke weed, but a good portion of the population in Dallas does. Its a nothing burger they found weed, big deal, dude smoked pot. The news is reporting this because its sensational. The cops had to record it on their search warrant return.. The media is causing the stir, not the po po ..

Comment

Guess you missed my sarcasm.. I don't personally smoke weed, but a good portion of the population in Dallas does. Its a nothing burger they found weed, big deal, dude smoked pot. The news is reporting this because its sensational. The cops had to record it on their search warrant return.. The media is causing the stir, not the po po ..
            I follow you. No drama here. I’m entertained with the media and all of it. If her toxicology comes back with weed, or testimony that she frequented that apartment - ppl with go ape shit. That’s why I have my popcorn.

Comment

I follow you. No drama here. I’m entertained with the media and all of it. If her toxicology comes back with weed, or testimony that she frequented that apartment - ppl with go ape shit. That’s why I have my popcorn.
              I'll buy popcorn then as well, cause Big D will be burning . I'll watch from the safety of my bunker in the hills of central Texas... Dallas used to be such a great city. Between the corruption and crazy shit, its been a steady downhill for years..

Comment

I'll buy popcorn then as well, cause Big D will be burning . I'll watch from the safety of my bunker in the hills of central Texas... Dallas used to be such a great city. Between the corruption and crazy shit, its been a steady downhill for years..
                Fuck it. I’m moving back to Oklahoma!

Last edited by Mike; 09-13-2018, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
                  The last jury I sat on through jury voir dire, the attorney asked me, I see you are an engineer, what kind? I said an electrical. Attorney said, we would like to thank Richard for showing up and dismiss him.

They don't want anyone with critical thinking skills.
                  I tell them I am a pool guy while doing my best Forest Gump impersonation and get picked everytime.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Unfortunately for most, you are quite correct.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Maybe this is all rigged to start riots? This is all kinds of messed up. Almost seems setup. Perfectly placed in a time of race relation issues and cop protests. Like throwing a cig in a big pile of gasoline soaked newspapers! Boom bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                        Maybe this is all rigged to start riots? This is all kinds of messed up. Almost seems setup. Perfectly placed in a time of race relation issues and cop protests. Like throwing a cig in a big pile of gasoline soaked newspapers! Boom bitch
                        Like a said earlier, this has the makings of the Rodney King riots.

Comment

• Personally I think this is just a totally fucked up situation. There is nothing DPD can do to minimize the situation given the current racially charged environment we are dealing with. All the evidence thus far leads to this being a terrible accident..nothing more...nothing less. The race baiters jumped on this shit before the blood could even stop dripping...this is the perfect opportunity...and it had nothing to do with race, gender, time of day, cycles of the moon...etc.....It was an accident. Sadly it was an accident that cost an innocent man his life. Yes...I think the off-duty cop was a bit quick to shoot...but I wasn't there...in her shoes...facing a person in the darkness of what she thought was her apartment...for all she knew he had a gun pointed at her ready to fire. Should she suffer for the rest of her life for this...no I don't think so...again it was a terrible accident...just like all the traffic accidents that occur daily all around our country that cost people their lives. Sometimes the perfect storm occurs and things happen. I hate that he died...I hate it anytime somebody gets killed in a situation like this...but I think it's been blown completely out of proportion by the race baiting media...it was an accident...that is it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            We can only hope.

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            Personally I think this is just a totally fucked up situation. There is nothing DPD can do to minimize the situation given the current racially charged environment we are dealing with. All the evidence thus far leads to this being a terrible accident..nothing more...nothing less. The race baiters jumped on this shit before the blood could even stop dripping...this is the perfect opportunity...and it had nothing to do with race, gender, time of day, cycles of the moon...etc.....It was an accident. Sadly it was an accident that cost an innocent man his life. Yes...I think the off-duty cop was a bit quick to shoot...but I wasn't there...in her shoes...facing a person in the darkness of what she thought was her apartment...for all she knew he had a gun pointed at her ready to fire. Should she suffer for the rest of her life for this...no I don't think so...again it was a terrible accident...just like all the traffic accidents that occur daily all around our country that cost people their lives. Sometimes the perfect storm occurs and things happen. I hate that he died...I hate it anytime somebody gets killed in a situation like this...but I think it's been blown completely out of proportion by the race baiting media...it was an accident...that is it.
                            Walking through the wrong door was an accident, pulling the trigger was a deliberate act. Let's not forget that she murdered an innocent man in his own home after entering it illegally. If you disagree with my assessment of it being murder you should look at his death certificate once it hits the books for viewing. FYI, people that get the needle in Huntsville have murder listed on their death certificate also.

Comment

I hope so. I can go loot some new penny loafers.
                              class joke
                              {
                              private:
                              char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                              double Peas, Carrots;
                              string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                              };

Comment

I'm gonna disagree. (and this may sound stupid)... While Dallas has "the hood' in certain areas of town, its nothing like Chicago or Baltimore. Those towns have very densely populated areas with a lot of people in a small area. I also think Dallas folks are a little more chilled out as well. Dallas has had some problems, but nothing like those other cities. So , you may have some protests, but there won't be a huge "riot".. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Working...
                                X