No announcement yet.

What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure would be nice to have a small portable bandsaw like that. Mine is a floor stander, fucking huge and takes up tons of space.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      There is a good inch or more of straight on those two joints. Worst case is I have to pull that section and weld it.
      Feel free to tape up the pipes REAL good and bring them down here if you ever need/want to weld them. Use my rig, you're doing the welding though.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• My gut says you're not gonna like the sound of that exhaust, but I'll let you finish getting it all installed. I tried out a 3-1/2" off of my DP to a 3-1/2" Magnaflow and turndown and it sounded like a dump truck! LOL! I ended up having something built that would transition to the stock catback and split into (2). Let me know once you get it all together. I'd be interested to get your opinion on how it sounds.

Where'd you get the portaband table? That's the exact same saw I have, but I like the table setup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
          My gut says you're not gonna like the sound of that exhaust, but I'll let you finish getting it all installed. I tried out a 3-1/2" off of my DP to a 3-1/2" Magnaflow and turndown and it sounded like a dump truck! LOL! I ended up having something built that would transition to the stock catback and split into (2). Let me know once you get it all together. I'd be interested to get your opinion on how it sounds.

Where'd you get the portaband table? That's the exact same saw I have, but I like the table setup!

Comment

• Yeah, it sounds kinda harsh when you put it like THAT! LOL!

Comment

• Right click save! Lmao!

Comment

• Can you guys not see the two videos?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• no. The posts are empty here
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Can you guys not see the two videos?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
                    Nope.

Comment

• confirmed, nope.
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Nope. Aren't you supposed to be somewhere?
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Doug Hatton View Post
                          My gut says you're not gonna like the sound of that exhaust, but I'll let you finish getting it all installed. I tried out a 3-1/2" off of my DP to a 3-1/2" Magnaflow and turndown and it sounded like a dump truck! LOL! I ended up having something built that would transition to the stock catback and split into (2). Let me know once you get it all together. I'd be interested to get your opinion on how it sounds.

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          Sure would be nice to have a small portable bandsaw like that. Mine is a floor stander, fucking huge and takes up tons of space.
                          I bought it off ebay 3 plus years ago. absoluteengineering.com $73.99 back then.

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          Nope. Aren't you supposed to be somewhere?
                          I am off till Monday. I don't need to be anywhere until then.

Comment

David has my truck right now or we could be welding in my laundry room, lol. I am sure my wife would be thrilled.

I think the clamps will be fine for right now. If nothing else a v-band in a few spots would be the absolute best. Maybe later down the road.
                            I offer up my truck to go get the welder if needed. I am just over in saginaw.

Comment

• Originally posted by 02greyGT View Post
                              I offer up my truck to go get the welder if needed. I am just over in saginaw.
                              I'm in Mansfield. Keith's call.

Comment

• Guys we might weld later. Right now the clamps are on there and I am trying to put the bitch on the road.

Wheel spacers for the rears came in yesterday and so did my 20' of shielded 16ga wire for the new cam signal return.

Off to the zoo and lunch, then back in the garage to get her on the road.

Comment

Working...
                                X