X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet. I got nothing on my end.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Got an email today saying the kit is on its way...without the barrel. Apparently they shipped from Adams arms without the barrel...so now the wait begins for it. The email said it should ship out no later than this coming Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
        Got an email today saying the kit is on its way...without the barrel. Apparently they shipped from Adams arms without the barrel...so now the wait begins for it. The email said it should ship out no later than this coming Monday.
        I received both of mine last Thursday complete
        The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

Comment

I have two shipments coming on the same order number. One arrives tomorrow and another on Thursday. Not sure what I am getting or if they completely double shipped me.

Comment

Got 1 of 2 kits and no barrels. Did get a note about barrel (s) shipping separately. I guess kit 2 of 2 will be here in a few days. But I really need the barrel.

Other impressions. The kits are missing handguards like they used to include. I don't mind since I wouldn't run them anyways. Also the receiver bushing is steel vs brass like the old days too. I do like the thinner design gas block design.

Comment

Check your barrels for rifling. Just got mine and it doesn't appear to have any. Going to contact the company and ask why they sent me a musket barrel.

Comment

Check your barrels for rifling. Just got mine and it doesn't appear to have any. Going to contact the company and ask why they sent me a musket barrel.
                Which barrel length did you get?

Didn't even check mine. Still waiting on my 7.5" setup.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  Which barrel length did you get?

Didn't even check mine. Still waiting on my 7.5" setup.
                  7.5"

Comment

who made the barrel? Could be polygonal rifled..
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      who made the barrel? Could be polygonal rifled..
                      It's a Voodoo Innovations Barrel. Can't find any info on what kind of rifling they use. Looks smooth as hell though. Through me for a loop.

Comment

It's a Voodoo Innovations Barrel. Can't find any info on what kind of rifling they use. Looks smooth as hell though. Through me for a loop.
                        VDI Barrels are machined from Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, polygonal rifled and chambered in 5.56. They are finished with a proprietary LifeCoat treatment inside and out. LifeCoat is a molecular bonding process allowing chemicals to seep down below the surface area as opposed to merely adding a top layer associated with chrome barrels. This means that the barrel can be cut to a true rifle bore while maintaining complete corrosion resistance and virtually no wear. Now you have the accuracy and efficiency of stainless steel barrel, with the durability of a chrome lined barrel.
                        So, about that 7.5" barrel...
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          So, about that 7.5" barrel...
                          It's actually a 7". It's this one below. I'll let it go for $150 shipped USPS priority.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/270...nt-sight-tower

Comment

Oh, you're not local to me? Does it have the gasblock/front sight?

Comment

It's actually a 7". It's this one below. I'll let it go for $150 shipped USPS priority.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/270...nt-sight-tower
                              Just what he needs, a half inch less length.

Comment

I'm in Dallas. Deep Ellum area. It has the A2 FSP, but the post, spring, and detent did not come with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X