Looking for new carry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Why did you guys hardly ever carry it? Weight? Don't know if I could get used to the trench sights but I've never had a problem with sights snagging before either so maybe it's not for me.

Did the New Agent shoot well right out of the box or was there a break in period?
    I don't carry because I don't really feel the need to where I live now. Back when I carried I lived in downtown Houston, and that was a Glock 23 -.40. I carried every day, even at work as our boss allowed it. When I get my PA CHL I will definitely carry my New Agent.

And yes the New Agent shot damn well straight out of the box with the factory oil.

Heres my New Agent & my full size.

Comment

anybody carry/carried a Beretta 92FS

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        I don't carry because I don't really feel the need to where I live now. Back when I carried I lived in downtown Houston, and that was a Glock 23 -.40. I carried every day, even at work as our boss allowed it. When I get my PA CHL I will definitely carry my New Agent.

And yes the New Agent shot damn well straight out of the box with the factory oil.

Heres my New Agent & my full size.

maybe its the angle, but your fullsize looks like it probably has a hairpin trigger.

Comment

It's not that hairpin.

Comment

PA doesn't have a CHL. They have an LTC. It's also like $25, and a ten business day turnaround. No class, either. Just go to your local state police barracks, and handle bidness. You ain't even doin' nothin'.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
              anybody carry/carried a Beretta 92FS
              I have a 96 I carried with a Don Hume IWB holster. Because of it's length it had to be adjusted a bit whenever I sat down. Yeah, I said that, but it's true. That's just from my experience anyway.

So does anyone have a carry gun for sell? What's your bottom dollar? Plz go visit my gofundme site so I can get a new carry pistol!!111

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                So does anyone have a carry gun for sell? What's your bottom dollar? Plz go visit my gofundme site so I can get a new carry pistol!!111
                more like a murder weapon!

Comment

I like my G30S, FWIW. I guess I'll be disowned by all my friends again. Just wait til I get a custom barrel in .44SPL for it.

Comment

I have this old revolver for sale...needs a good fluff and buff. $250

Comment

^^^
                      Lovely. I'll have to think about it.

Off topic, but are these worth anything?

I have a local gun shop selling one for $500 with one magazine that is in excellent condition and converted to .308.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        I like my G30S, FWIW. I guess I'll be disowned by all my friends again. Just wait til I get a custom barrel in .44SPL for it.
                        I'll still be your friend Yale, these other guys, they really were not your friends to begin with...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

^^^
                          Lovely. I'll have to think about it.

Off topic, but are these worth anything?

I have a local gun shop selling one for $500 with one magazine that is in excellent condition and converted to .308.
                          From taking a peek at Gunbroker, seems like the going rate.
                          WRX

Comment

So went against what I said about Glocks and I am now a Glock fag. Just bought a 30s. Handled both the XDm and the 30s and the Glawk just felt right and was also significantly cheaper. Thanks all for the advice.

Comment

So went against what I said about Glocks and I am now a Glock fag. Just bought a 30s. Handled both the XDm and the 30s and the Glawk just felt right and was also significantly cheaper. Thanks all for the advice.
                              Get some Pearce grip extensions, if you want somewhere to put your pinky finger.

Comment

If there is a heaven, Jesus has a Glock strapped to his side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X