Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

full frame 9mm.. g17 vs xd 9mm.. opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    I never said anything about issues. I just asked if you have considered any higher quality guns? Meaning, guns with better quality triggers, accuracy, etc.
    Neve had any issues hitting the target i wanted to with my glocks or sa's and the triggers are fine for me..so non issues..
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Glock has plenty of trigger upgrade options if you dont like it

Comment

After reading a little about Gaston glock I will not support glock company with my money.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
          Glock has plenty of trigger upgrade options if you dont like it
          I've shot them all, they go from abysmal to pretty bad. Rubber band triggers.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
            After reading a little about Gaston glock I will not support glock company with my money.
            Lol, like you not buying a Glock is really gonna matter to the company
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I never said anything about issues. I just asked if you have considered any higher quality guns? Meaning, guns with better quality triggers, accuracy, etc.
              I shot an hk for my chl qual, and after the first five rounds I was wishing I had my glock. Lol.
              2012 GT500

Comment

ill stick with my poverty glocks and springfields...
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

G17 for me...
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

You broke bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                        I shot an hk for my chl qual, and after the first five rounds I was wishing I had my glock. Lol.
                        Plenty of hk guns have shitty triggers.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The grip safety on the xd is the only complaint between the two. Can't move the slide unless its depressed. Always a pain when cleaning and such.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                            The grip safety on the xd is the only complaint between the two. Can't move the slide unless its depressed. Always a pain when cleaning and such.
                            I would think the grip would be the natural choice to hold the XD by when taking the slide off?

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                              Yeah he's a piece of shit alright. He didnt even design his guns. He just had an idea one day and met the right people

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                                Are you sure? Iirc I could manipulate the slide just fine with grip safety disengaged.
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X