Me too !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me too !

All you hear lately , more fall out here ..

A former NFL Network employee has accused Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans and Ike Taylor of sexual harassment and is suing NFL Enterprises, Bloomberg reports.

All three analysts have been suspended, the report states.

Jami Cantor, a former wardrobe stylist at NFL Network, alleges that Faulk and Evans, both former NFL players, along with ex-network executive Eric Weinberger and other employees groped her and made sexually explicit comments toward her, according to the report.

Former network analyst Donovan McNabb is also named in the suit, accused of sending explicit text messages.

The report states that Taylor sent Cantor “sexually inappropriate” pictures of himself and a video of himself masturbating, while Faulk asked “deeply personal and invasive questions” and fondled her breasts.

Weinberger, who is currently president of Bill Simmons’s media group, is accused of sending nude pictures and explicit texts along with telling Cantor she was “put on earth to pleasure me.”

Details about the complaint against Evans are not included in the report.

Bloomberg states that it has not received comment in attempts to contact Faulk, Evans, Taylor, McNabb and Weinberger.

Cantor first filed the complaint in October, citing wrongful termination. Details emerged in an amendment filed Monday.

Laura Horton, a lawyer for Cantor, spoke with Bloomberg about the case. “It’s outrageous conduct, and I fully intend to hold the NFL Network responsible,” she said.

I need to see a picture of this woman to fully gauge my interest in this story.
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

ok

Comment

Comment

Last edited by 46Tbird; 05-08-2018, 08:29 AM.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

^^^^ That is fuckable. The DSL smile on her is also something I would not mind.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

black man's kryptonite

Comment

She kinda looks like Melody from Josie and the Pussycats...

Did I just date myself?

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                  She kinda looks like Melody from Josie and the Pussycats...

Did I just date myself?
                  I like to date myself because I'm a sure thing at the end of the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I like to date myself because I'm a sure thing at the end of the night.
                    a/s/l?

Asking for me.

Comment

Originally posted by blandnuts View Post
                      a/s/l?

Asking for me.
                      33/bi-curious/bedford
                      Last edited by Rick Modena; 12-12-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I fucking hate Ike Taylor, I'm glad he got busted. Not sure about Marshall, that bitch must be a whore and once word got out she was blowing more than hair, everyone got in line and then it was too much for her snowflake ass to handle.

Typical whore behavior...
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            $20 is $20.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              $20 is $20.
                              Ha!

Comment

Working...
                              X