Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    [IM]http://i.magaimg.net/img/24r1.jpg[/IMG]
    I wonder how long it's going to take for people to throw out the rule book and start breaking these guys on live TV, medieval style.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      Wait, I haven't studied the new tax proposal, but if the interest deduction is capped at $750K, you'd have to have a whopper of a loan to pay that much annual interest...The average price of homes in counties being over $750K has nothing to do with the interest paid on a note -- the amount financed and the rate does.
      All of the interest can be deducted for up to $750k of a home's selling price/mortgage, not $750k worth of interest. It used to be up to a $1MM, and you could deduct al of the interest. On the new tax bill if you buy a house for $1MM, you'll deduct the interest paid on the first $750k, and not be able to deduct the interest paid on the remaining $250k. Still not something that will affect most families, but here in Sacramento even (not one of the counties listed), a $750k home is nothing extravagant.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        I wonder how long it's going to take for people to throw out the rule book and start breaking these guys on live TV, medieval style.
        Years after it would have solved the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
          All of the interest can be deducted for up to $750k of a home's selling price/mortgage, not $750k worth of interest. It used to be up to a $1MM, and you could deduct al of the interest. On the new tax bill if you buy a house for $1MM, you'll deduct the interest paid on the first $750k, and not be able to deduct the interest paid on the remaining $250k. Still not something that will affect most families, but here in Sacramento even (not one of the counties listed), a $750k home is nothing extravagant.
          Got it. I don't see it affecting a ton of people though.

Comment

• Comment

• London has fallen

Steven Crowder's on the matter from a while ago.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• How the Trump tax plan will change YOUR taxes. Will the GOP tax plan lower your taxes or raise them? This is the only site that'll tell you!

Mine.

MAGA

Comment

Working...
                                X