PsP modding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PsP modding

I've read some stuff on homebrew.com about modding the Psp 3000's to get free games and apps. Anyone have experience with these? I'm sure it voids warranty but can you redownload the original OS so if you need to send it in to sony..they can't tell it's been modified?
    sigpic
    Tags:

I did it to my first psp a few years ago... It's super easy and you can reload your original firmware
    Big Rooster Racing
    1985 Mustang GT

Comment

PM Rafa, he has modded PSP's for board members.

Comment

Rafa is the man. He did mine a while ago. Need to hook up with him to redo my new one. If he still does it that is.

Comment

Sorry peeps, I don't do anymore. I still have a lot of games from a few years ago,but nothing recent. I even sold my psp that had all kinds of shit on it. You can go to psp-hacks.com or pspiso.com to read up and get your info. Psp's started to die down and I would spend a lot of time getting games and stuff, so I just decided to not do it anymore.

Comment

Awww shitty.. I found the psp-3001s are not hackable, plus I downloaded the newest OS first thing so I screwed myself.
            I might just buy an old psp-1001 just to play retro games on..
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
              Awww shitty.. I found the psp-3001s are not hackable, plus I downloaded the newest OS first thing so I screwed myself.
              I might just buy an old psp-1001 just to play retro games on..

I would pick up the psp-2001(early versions) More hacker friendly.

Comment

Hacking stuff is so easy now days, def check out psp-hacks. They have everything you need.
                Big Rooster Racing
                1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Working...
                X