Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Canadian robber hit Motel 8 using... a Musket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Canadian robber hit Motel 8 using... a Musket.

Going Colonial on their a$$'s!!!!

The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary released a video Wednesday that shows two youths or young men trying to use an unusual weapon — a musket — in an unsuccessful robbery attempt at a St. John’s motel.

Security video from the Super 8 Motel on Higgins Line shows the pair walking into the foyer of the motel, one of them brandishing a musket.

Police said the attempted robbery occurred just before 6 p.m. on Saturday.

The RNC said the pair demanded cash from the clerk before leaving.

One suspect is described as being five feet tall and the other five foot four inches tall. The former was also described as weighing 110 pounds, having dirty blond hair, a light complexion and “possibly acne on his face.”

Lulz
    Ded

Comment

lol the gun is bigger than he is
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Where is GE? We need Don's head on that body to complete this story.

Sorry Don
        Last edited by Mike; 12-31-2010, 11:17 AM.

Comment

lmao

Comment

Fox news reports... "Gang uses military rifle in armed robbery. We need to ban these weapons from civilians!"
            IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
              Fox news reports... "Gang uses military rifle in armed robbery. We need to ban these weapons from civilians!"
              I hope you mean cnn, msnbc, or cbs. Fox would be the least likely to report such a thing.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
              X