Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
    And h&k suck
    ^^^^

Not a real operator!!11

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      ^^^^

Not a real operator!!11
      Lol, I'm just bored talking shit. I'm sure y'all have read this before but I still find it funny.

An open letter to the gun community from HK’s marketing department: In a world of compromises, some people put the bullets in the magazine backwards…

But it doesn’t matter, because our gun is on the cover of the Rainbow Six video games. Look how cool that SEAL coming out of the water looks… If you buy a $2,000 SOCOM, you will be that cool of an operator too. And chicks will dig you.

At HK, we stuck a piston on an AR15, just like a bunch of other companies have done, dating back to about 1969. However ours is better, because we refuse to sell it to civilians. Because you suck, and we hate you.

Our XM8 is the greatest rifle ever developed. It may melt, and it doesn’t fit any accessories known to man, but that is your fault. If you were a real operator, you would love it. Once again, look at Rainbow Six, that G36 sure is cool isn’t it? Yeah, you know you want one.

And by the way, check out our new HK45. We decided that humans don’t need to release the magazine with their thumbs. If you were a really manly teutonic operator, you would be able to reach the controls. Plus we’ve fired 100,000,000 rounds through one with zero malfunctions, and that was while it was buried in a lake of molten lava, on the moon. If you don’t believe us, it is because you aren’t a real operator.

By the way, our cheap, mass-produced, stamped sheet metal guns like the G3 and MP5 are the bestest things ever, and totally worth asinine scalpers prices, but note that cheap, mass-produced, stamped sheet metal guns from other countries are commie garbage. Not that it matters, because you’re civilians, so we won’t sell them to you anyway. Because you suck, and we hate you, but we know you’ll be back. We can beat you down like a trailer park wife, but you’ll come back, you always do.

Buy our stuff.

Sincerely

HK Marketing DepartmentHK. Because you suck. And we hate you.
      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Im a gun rookie. Whats that pic showing?
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I own 1 HK pistol, I dont think Ive ever put a full mag threw it. LOL.

Everything else they offer, I so dont give a fuck about. Ive had all that 91, 93, SL8 bullshit and there's way better thing out there for the money.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            Im a gun rookie. Whats that pic showing?
            The diffrence between the slide to frame fit and extractor fit of the two.
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Ive had all that 91, 93, SL8 bullshit and there's way better thing out there for the money.
              Its all commie garbage, you will never bee a real operator David.
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                Its all commie garbage, you will never bee a real operator David.
                I dont want to be a real operator. Not enough money in it.

Comment

I dont want to be a real operator. Not enough money in it.
                  Tell that to this guy-

Comment

well crap, I was considering buying a Kimber UCII

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Tell that to this guy-
                      I dont even know who that is.

Comment

The God all armchair commandos worship.

He is some doucher in the magpul "Art of the tactical X" videos

Comment

Chris Costa, Magpul Dynamics Instructor/Beard

Comment

Never heard of him

Comment

Here we go again...

Btw, I love my Kimber
                              Last edited by HOOCBB; 12-03-2010, 06:52 PM.
                              كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                              Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                              Originally posted by Trick Pony
                              ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

I was not a big fan of my first kimber stainless uc2.

My second cdp pro II is the shiznit.

The cdp series really are better.

Comment

Working...
                                X